ADVERTISEMENT

What’s really funny to me...

JKC4USC

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
is all week long I saw different post on both boards about how good Ole’Miss is on offense and how our offense would have to play a really great game and score a lot of points for us to win. Well, that’s exactly what happened and all we got on here is a bunch of bitching, whining, and complaining. :rolleyes:

is all week long I saw different post on both boards about how good Ole’Miss is on offense and how our offense would have to play a really great game and score a lot of points for us to win. Well, that’s exactly what happened and all we got on here is a bunch of bitching, whining, and complaining. :rolleyes:
We all knew their offense was good but nobody expected 600 yards + through 3.5 quarters. Keep laughing my friend.

Reactions: king ward
There are a lot of fans here who, once the game starts, can't see past the last play. And, if that last play didn't go our way, it means our players can't play and our coaches can't coach.

I knew it would be a tough game, and it was, and we won, and I'm glad.

Fans knew because the D is bad. But at the same time, that’s the emotion from knowing before ha ding and watching it live and seeing how it happens. Missed tackles, big cushions, etc...

Proud they got 4 consecutive stops to finish the game. But still well aware of the issues we have. Just choosing not to think about it much after a good win.

Oh, I’m not laughing. I want to see better defense too, but a win is a win. Sometimes you have to win shootouts.
I am thrilled with the win but vey disappointed in the defensive effort in the first three quarters. I personally think we have the right coaches. Need a better gameday effort from the team and coaches.

Fans knew because the D is bad. But at the same time, that’s the emotion from knowing before ha ding and watching it live and seeing how it happens. Missed tackles, big cushions, etc...

Proud they got 4 consecutive stops to finish the game. But still well aware of the issues we have. Just choosing not to think about it much after a good win.
And sad to say but recruiting is the only thing that is going to fix those issues.

I am thrilled with the win but vey disappointed in the defensive effort in the first three quarters. I personally think we have the right coaches. Need a better gameday effort from the team and coaches.
And talent, especially on the DL.

Reactions: viennacocks
I didnt see anything funny about our defense today. Nothing funny about the tv commentators talking about our defense possibly giving up 700 or 800 yards during the halftime break

Best Offense we will see this year, yes better then Clemson

They haven’t played that well against SEC teams. You know that, right?

They are good. Don’t get me wrong. But we contributed to how good they looked today.

Reactions: imahere
Clemson hasnt played anyone either

Just know Clemson has but up better numbers against us in the past couple of years.

I’ll still take the Clemson and Bama offense over this Ole Miss offense. I do think they have a good offense. But nowhere near the talent that Clemson and Bama have. And they have the numbers to support it too.

I hear ya though man. That was a good offense. We knew it was a band matchup for us. I’m with you there.

I didnt see anything funny about our defense today. Nothing funny about the tv commentators talking about our defense possibly giving up 700 or 800 yards during the halftime break
I take great comfort from knowing we got the second best (by a large margin) offense we are going to see this season out of the way.

They haven’t played that well against SEC teams. You know that, right?

They are good. Don’t get me wrong. But we contributed to how good they looked today.
The Ole Miss OL is very good though. Of the teams we play only UGA may have a better one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT