ADVERTISEMENT

What a day for college baseball....

This has been the best postseason ever.

Hard to beat 2010 for me, but im just looking form a Gamecock stand point mainly

In that CWS we were down to our last strike vs OU and came back

I love watching this ending, Bradley Jr's at bat starts at 8:45, really all time clutch, especially since we were losing

The you tube poster name looks sort of familiar

Last edited:
Hard to beat 2010 for me, but im just looking form a Gamecock stand point mainly

In that CWS we were down to our last strike vs OU and came back

I love watching this ending, Bradley Jr's at bat starts at 8:45, really all time clutch, especially since we were losing

The you tube poster name looks sort of familiar

I feel KL's post was more to the competition over all, not Gamecock specific - the upsets, the winner-take-all games we've had so far, all the SEC match-ups going to Game 3. I know I have enjoyed watching the other match-ups more this season than other years. It's just been good, fun baseball.

I feel KL's post was more to the competition over all, not Gamecock specific - the upsets, the winner-take-all games we've had so far, all the SEC match-ups going to Game 3. I know I have enjoyed watching the other match-ups more this season than other years. It's just been good, fun baseball.

Yea I know it was more overall, just my mind thinks in relation of Gamecocks, so that is the way I responded, to have some fun and remember 2010

Reactions: USCBatgirl21

& we are still in it !!!!!!

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT