ADVERTISEMENT

What a miserable academic year for major men's sports...

CapHillCock

Aug 19, 2011
Football: mediocre
Basketball: mediocre
Baseball: mediocre.
Has our long, long, long awaited golden years (in 2 of of 3 sports) ended so soon after they began?
Don't have much hope for any kind of excellence in any of these sports next year
Like this year we are looking at 3 unranked teams again.

Reactions: conCOCKshon
b86491a76c5008c5618a4b6e02e91923.jpg

It should make everyone appreciate the good times. They're a lot of programs that struggle from time to time that have just as much, if not more tradition than us. Not making excuses, I want to win it all in every sport, every year. That should be the coaches goals too. That's just not reality, that said, we should be taking measures in all sports that struggled this year to make it doesn't happen again. I think we've taken positive steps in football (hiring a DC) and basketball (recruiting.) We'll see about baseball.

th
Actually, I think we were at the top of the SEC in academics. Oh, wait, you didn't really mean academics because that would be something positive.

Football: mediocre
Basketball: mediocre
Baseball: mediocre.
Has our long, long, long awaited golden years (in 2 of of 3 sports) ended so soon after they began?
Don't have much hope for any kind of excellence in any of these sports next year
Like this year we are looking at 3 unranked teams again.
I heard that academic grades were quite good for each of the three sports listed.

Our equestrian and women's bball did great though. I wonder if Dawn or Boo can coach baseball?

I think basketball will be significantly improved next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT