ADVERTISEMENT

What are the "rumors" surrounding Xavier Thomas?

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
Sorry, i have to spend money in other ways than pay for the info a couple of weeks before others get it but I have seen and heard there are interesting rumors about him. Does it have to do with decommiting? Is Joyner starting to win him over? Just curious.

Sorry, i have to spend money in other ways than pay for the info a couple of weeks before others get it but I have seen and heard there are interesting rumors about him. Does it have to do with decommiting? Is Joyner starting to win him over? Just curious.
I'll give you the synopsis of what's in that thread. Absolutely nothing. Just somebody that saw XT like something or retweet something, then deleted it. There is no insider information in that thread. Just people starting rumors and bickering.

I've heard that Dakereon Joyner is working him for us and will be until he signs. But that's not really any news.

Highly unlikely he is going anywhere other than Clemson. I think he enjoys all this attention so why give it to him when he's not coming here. If coaches want to recruit him until signing day that's understandable. But why are we giving him all this attention when he basically played us before committing there

We need to back a freakin' U-Haul, loaded with folding cash, up to his house! Guy is an unreal talent. Would start game 1 next year.

I've seen the guy up close standing next to him on the field. He certainly looks the part, but seeing handled in a playoff game last year while he was at Wilson he still had a lot to work on. His fundamentals needed some work.

I feel certain he has improved at IMG, but even Clowney wasn't ready day 1

Reactions: uscbeckham
I've seen the guy up close standing next to him on the field. He certainly looks the part, but seeing handled in a playoff game last year while he was at Wilson he still had a lot to work on. His fundamentals needed some work.

Clowney had to mature physically. He came in around 240-245.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Highly unlikely he is going anywhere other than Clemson. I think he enjoys all this attention so why give it to him when he's not coming here. If coaches want to recruit him until signing day that's understandable. But why are we giving him all this attention when he basically played us before committing there
Agree! Good post! Personally, I think he's been pretty much bought!

Clowney was ready day 1.

He's going to quit school and play bass for that Kajagoogoo reunion tour. I mean that just what I heard.

images

Reactions: DeepfriedCock
Did he play us? I don't get that impression.

Yes. Misled our coaching staff. Never had intention of coming here. When he committed said he had known for a while. I give him a partial pass as these are kids and they get pressured by coaches. Especially a highly rated recruit like him. But he appears to enjoy all the attention

Reactions: Ironcock17
Somebody tweeted that Tiger Illustrated says "something new has come up with him."
What a crock. If he does show up and is not be back in play for us to grab him them he has bigger balls than...well, something with big balls. Why else would he show his face?

Maybe he liked the way muschamp offered the family's down in Florida a place to stay and dabo didn't(don't know if he did or not).maybe he offered xt family a place to stay?he isn't going to come out and say that he did tho .im just guessing of the top of my head and don't no nothing about the situation..

If we win in November, I've always thought we'd be back in the lead because you know like their fans, some of their top recruits think they won't lose to us for awhile. Maybe XT thinks it too, but there is a ton of smoke on this one, and February is a lonnnngggg time away

Reactions: jimnasium
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT