ADVERTISEMENT

What are your expectations vs UK this weekend in baseball?

Two out of three unless we want to end up a 3 seed in a western regional.
Don’t know Freddy. Not unheard of for a team, even a talented team like this one, to have a bad season at the plate. But it’s been abysmal. SMH. Bats weren’t bad against Clemson. Not great but good enough to win a game. I’ll be listening.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Id like to think we forget about qualifying or where we go in the regionals and work on knocking off the rust in our smallball game in case we need it later. Better to look like we don't know how now than later.

I hate going to UK.
I hate going to UK.
I hate going to UK.
I hate going to UK.

Why? Lexington is a great town and KPP is a new ball park.

Plus, UK baseball is pretty underwhelming this year. You have a good shot at taking all three games.

Why? Lexington is a great town and KPP is a new ball park.

Plus, UK baseball is pretty underwhelming this year. You have a good shot at taking all three games.
She probably means that even when we are winning big in football or baseball we always look bad in Kentucky. Same with Vandy.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
This aged well! They vastly exceeded my expectations. I knewe “could” win those games, but scoring over 30 runs in the process while rolling out a new wildly successful plate approach and moving a reliever to the starting role to see him pitch a complete game shut out!?! It could not have gone much better than that! We now have at least 4-5 guys who have shown they can be very good as starting pitchers and 2-3 have come in out of the bullpen and been very effective at times as well. This gives us flexibility in the rotation and depth that we will need in the playoffs. Our middle relief struggled at times this weekend which is a bit concerning but Ky was an excellent offensive team.

It's baseball....it'll do that to you.

That's why I love the game. And I notice you say about as much during a game or a series as I do....which is generally nothing, for very good reason.
I’m the same way. As you said,it is baseball. I don’t get too excited or too upset

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT