ADVERTISEMENT

What are your July 4th plans?

We hope to hike up to an alpine lake in the Tobacco Root mountains on Friday. I'm previewing the hike in advance of Mavcock's visit next week. It's a little early in the summer for this hike and I'm a little worried the trail will have too much snow for comfortable hiking near the top, especially after the additional snow in the high elevations over the last few days. But we've had a lot of warm temps this spring and the highs should be near 80 by Friday, so maybe the trail will be mostly clear.

Since Mavcock is old, has bad knees, and suffers from gout flare-ups, I'm hoping the trail isn't too rugged. If he goes down, I don't want to have to drag him down the mountain on a hastily fashioned travois. LaughingLaughing

Go, America!

The United States Flag Code establishes advisory rules for display and care of the national flag ... This is a U.S. federal law, but the penalty described in Title 18 of the United States Code (18 U.S.C. § 700) for failure to comply with it is not enforced. ... The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding or drapery.

The United States Flag Code establishes advisory rules for display and care of the national flag ... This is a U.S. federal law, but the penalty described in Title 18 of the United States Code (18 U.S.C. § 700) for failure to comply with it is not enforced. ... The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding or drapery.
i have a stars and stripes cowboy hat that I wear on memorial day and july 4.

In the age of craziness, I’ll be celebrating America. Bought my kids some loud annoying American flag shirts. Lol. Sort of like a Christmas sweater World Champs since 1776. Usa usa .
Headed to Lake Marion in North Santee to spend several days at my lakehouse with family. Our pontoon boat and jet skis await , along with jim beam apple bourbon and sugar free red bull. Try it , you will like it.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I interpret this to mean the flag itself should not be used this way and it does not apply to images of the flag.

Red White and Blue Tie Dye is the shirt of choice for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th......well you get the drift, its July after all. Washing between weeks are optional.

Smoke some ribs on the BGE and hang out at my pool.
We were going to invite some friends over, but now most are willing to stay home.
I can't say I blame them.

Wouldn't hurt to claim an autonomous zone first.

Ha!
Sandy Beach is henceforth LOLZ, Lefty Occupied Lake Zone !!!!
It will be a sober-person free area, where all individuals will be treated equally unless they believe in capitalism, the constitution, true freedom of speech, history, or God !!!
I also declare myself Warlord Supreme, and will get busy in the meantime downloading my subpar raps to Soundcloud!
Long Live LOLZ !!!!

Headed to the mountains with four or five boxes of clays, a flat of shotgun shells, five pounds of tannerite, several hundreds of dollars worth of fireworks, copious amounts of beer, bourboun, and food, and of course, my tank top with the eagle and American flag on the front.

Exactly. These "kneeling disrespects the flag" folk probably see nothing wrong with an American Flag bikini or T-shirt.

I will not be posting pics and objectifying women.

Headed to the mountains with four or five boxes of clays, a flat of shotgun shells, five pounds of tannerite, several hundreds of dollars worth of fireworks, copious amounts of beer, bourboun, and food, and of course, my tank top with the eagle and American flag on the front.

I heard on the local news that since many firework displays have been canceled firework sales for individuals have gone through the roof. Be careful.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
Going to a secret island where 1000 people are planning a rave. No mask allowed packed in like sardines. Should be a good ol time.

I'll be at my place in Bryson City with my american flags flying proudly. We'll probably throw something on the grill in the evening along with a cold brew. Later we'll go see the fireworks in town.

Switch your internet search engine from Google and you will be interested in the difference in the search results.

Did an experiment recently with the DuckDuckGo search engine.
Did 10 different searches on each, using word-for-word descriptions on the searches for both Google and DDG.
Intentionally used search topics that were would be by any reasonable metric considered only very slightly conservative politically.
Of the top 25 returns on DDG, an average of 8 per search were pushed down by Google's "neutral" algorithm.

What American flag? I said I’d be flying the BLM flag from my fence MOUNTED flag pole.

Are you going to fly the BLM flag and not fly an American Flag on the 4th of July? Because if the American Flag did not exist there would be no BLM flag. Have you ever thought about that Rollerdude?

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT