ADVERTISEMENT

What college football games will you be following tomorrow besides USC and Vandy?

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
I will check in on the UGA vs UK game from time to time. Plus, Oklahoma State vs Texas, boy would I love to see the Cowboys beat Texas. Also, it's going to be interesting to see how OU handles the Rattler vs Williams QB situation. And last but not least UT vs Ole Miss and I will definitely be pulling for Ole Miss in that game.

Not trying to sound smart, glad you guys are into it…the last college teams besides Carolina I gave a tinker’s darn about was the OJ Simpson Southern Cal team, and the Montana Notre Dame team. If I watch anything it will be a few minutes of whoever we play after this week. If it’s raining outside I’ll watch Clemson.

Not trying to sound smart, glad you guys are into it…the last college teams besides Carolina I gave a tinker’s darn about was the OJ Simpson Southern Cal team, and the Montana Notre Dame team. If IC watch anything it will be a few minutes of whoever we play after this week. If it’s raining outside I’ll watch Clemson.
Clemson's on tonight.

Kentucky will get blasted. They are a fraud team. Think about it. We had a chance to win that game. So what do you think Georgia is going to do against them. It's a 21 point spread and GameDay is there? Really. Lay the points. No chance in hell for them frauds

Okie St vs Texas. Go Pokes
BYU vs Baylor (both 5-1, could be interesting, worth checking in from time to time)
UK vs UGA. I expect UGA to win handily,
Army vs Wisconsin. Because I always watch Army. Go Cadets.

Probably any other game that is played. In fact better football might have been played on various fields across the state last night than will be see at WB this afternoon. And the outcome isn't in doubt. USC is bad, but Vandy has taken being a bad Power 5 football team to a lower level than anyone has ever seen with the possible exception of Kansas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT