ADVERTISEMENT

What did Darius Paulk do to get the personal foul on the kickoff in 4th quarter?

I happened to watch this as the kickoff was not returned so nothing was going on. Two players were blocking each other after the whistle.
No punches were thrown. Just the stuff you see on every kickoff except it gave the ACC ref a chance to give Clemson 15 yds. Sort of like the no call for pass interference on our first pass or the no call a blatant block in the back on Clemson 3rd touchdown.
No respect for the ACC from here.

Reactions: GamecockJL
I was curious as well.. Anyone have a replay of this penalty? Clemson had no chance for returns all day. That was a big penalty call.

Was in the stands and our guy was all over the Clemson player. We knew it was going to be a flag, it had that look to the pushing and shoving. I was not surprised the flag was thrown and it went on long after the play was dead. No punches, but you could tell it was a stupid, stupid play.

Was in the stands and our guy was all over the Clemson player. We knew it was going to be a flag, it had that look to the pushing and shoving. I was not surprised the flag was thrown and it went on long after the play was dead. No punches, but you could tell it was a stupid, stupid play.
then make it Off setting penalties.. But NNNOOOO..

It was pretty clear from the stands that both guys were getting into it. A flag was definitely warranted, but it should have been an off-setting penalty. We got screwed on that one.

Clemson would have had to just convert another 3rd and 7 on their drive and would have done this easily...I mean, that's the truth isnt it?

Clemson would have had to just convert another 3rd and 7 on their drive and would have done this easily...I mean, that's the truth isnt it?

Or convert a 3rd and 12, like every other team has consistently done against us this year.

That 515 total may have not included that TD on that drive (Just FYI)..

A fan sitting beside me in the stands said it should have been off sitting penalties, but said it was going to be against us as soon as the flag was thrown.

From what I saw the CU player was just as guilty, not your usual call- the second guy gets the foul. Should have been off setting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT