ADVERTISEMENT

What did Mukuamu do?

Apparently tossed our hat away. Afterwards said he knew for weeks he was going to FSU. Yet still visited this weekend. Apparently for sole purpose of having his butt kissed knowing he wasn't coming here.

I didn't say that Moo Moo I meant with his character he would be a better fit there. Nice attempt though.
Now wait. He's a younger man than Thornwell and y'all told me that kids make mistakes. Right. Do not trash this kid and talk abt how we don't need him his character etc

He pulled an LJ Peak and put on a Carolina cap then took it off and put on an FSU cap and did tomahawk chop. With an attitude like that, I'm glad we didn't land him. Trouble. Also came to visit us this weekend knowing he wasn't coming. If he flops I wish I could be an HR director and he'd come to me for a job. I'd tell his ass he knows the way to Florida.

Reactions: mbsurfside
Now wait. He's a younger man than Thornwell and y'all told me that kids make mistakes. Right. Do not trash this kid and talk abt how we don't need him his character etc
It does indeed show a character flaw if you know you're going to sign with another school and mock Carolina by attending camp and tossing our hat. I'm sure his mother loves him but he went XT on us. We could have used his talent but sorry I see that as an insult and a mocking laugh. I hope he's happy there we ain't gotta worry about him.

Reactions: umdterpcock

Don't think anyone was low-rent enough to call the kid a loser. Nice try though.

Kids are dumb.....he isn't the first one to do something stupid like this..and it is stupid to burn bridges no matter what age you are.

Reactions: mbsurfside

Pffffttttt.... You still at it in a different thread? Pathetic.

Just man up and admit 1) you were wrong 2) your comments crossed the line. It's not that hard, most teenagers can do it.
Maybe my punishment was harsh but my feelings on his actions stands as called.
Now same people want trash a 17 yr old that told me abt the errors of 22 yr old

Muschamp and the gang stopped communicating with him when he moved to Louisiana.

Might be an ass but we have to start winning recruiting battles with those we hope to compete with.

Marcus Lattimore pulled out an Auburn hat and then tossed it away. Never forget.

Why? You did!
And all you holy rollers told me how awful it was to critique a 22 yr old Sr but a 17 yr old HS Sr is fair game.

Somehow it's ok to critique and name call coaches. Something abt $$. Like he is not trying his best and may make an occasional error in judgement.

He pulled an LJ Peak and put on a Carolina cap then took it off and put on an FSU cap and did tomahawk chop. With an attitude like that, I'm glad we didn't land him. Trouble. Also came to visit us this weekend knowing he wasn't coming. If he flops I wish I could be an HR director and he'd come to me for a job. I'd tell his ass he knows the way to Florida.

Gotta give the Clemmies some credit here. They don't put up with that crap - they'll hold off on offers to be sure the kid's in their corner first, but then again, when your program hasn't suffered a 3-4 year recruiting hibernation, I guess you can afford to be more choosy.

Teenagers are teenagers, so I can't get upset when they act like it.
I don't think he was very high on our board because the staff stopped communicating with him when he moved to Louisiana. We slow played him by getting back in touch when we realized that we could be missing higher targets. I have no ill will for the kid at all.

Marcus Lattimore pulled out an Auburn hat and then tossed it away. Never forget.

I was there. I remember him pulling out the Auburn hat but had the Carolina hat tucked in underneath it. Don't remember him tossing the hat away. I think he just put it back in the bag or just handed it to Steven Davis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT