ADVERTISEMENT

What do you make of the UFO talk?

BigWillieCock

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2007
Increasingly the Pentagon and retired military with credibility are confirming how long and often this has been going on.

Example

“A number of strange unidentified flying objects were spotted by the Navy in restricted airspace southeast of Virginia Beach nearly every day for two years beginning in 2015, former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves told CBS.”

Here is my question. Why are they suddenly giving light to something they’ve keep in a dark closet for the last 70 years?

The technology displayed in these aircraft is so exotic that I find it impossible that it's technology from earth.

"Imagine a technology that can do 600 to 700 G-forces, that can fly 13,000 miles an hour, that, that can evade radar and can fly through air and water and possibly space, and oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth's gravity. That's precisely what we're seeing."

I wonder if they believe people are more convinced that we are not alone now? I think I read that more people believe in UFO's than ever before. And it's our government. They know best, right?

• Haha
Reactions: LakewoodCock
I love taking about UFOs! The government is worried that people would panic if told the truth. Recent surveys say that like 2/3 Americans now believe we are not alone in the Universe and there have been so many public sightings it is virtually impossible to ignore any more. This has lead to a combination of circumstances where the public is pressuring the government to release all their info on UFOs, the elected representatives are doing the same as they see the security ramifications of knowing what these things really are (what if they aren’t aliens and other nations are in possession of tech beyond our capabilities they are using to spy on us or one day attack us), and numerous officials and current/former military now feel comfortable enough to talk about these events without being shinned and called crazy. It is a compounding effect leading to more disclosures culminating in Trump’s last stimulus package which requires a full study into what all the Pentagon/intelligence agencies know and a required release of all documentation by sometime in June. This is why so much has come out recently and we should have a WHOLE LOT MORE come out in the next month or so. I don’t understand how anyone at this point could deny that UFOs are real. They ARE. There is too much video evidence to deny it. It has not yet been proven they are aliens, but the likelihood that humans created some of the tech we have seen at this point is slim.

Here are just a few of the most difficult to explain sightings
Yeahhh.. flares. That was the explanation. Because flares always wind up moving in formation across the sky and they look like a giant spaceship shaped like a triangle.. Makes sense..

These were recently released by the pentagon and they confirm they are real and nobody has a clue what these things are. They can move faster and out maneuver anything we have in the sky.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2886863/army-officer-alien-10-year-old-child-roswell-ufo/
Of course the famous Roswell incident where they initially reported with certainty it WAS a UFO that crashed, including finding bodies of aliens. Then the army swept in, took all the wreckage and came back to call it a weather balloon and did a photoshoot of a guy with some tin foil to cover it all up. Everyone associated with that event, including the man who was holding the tin foil has since admitted it was a lie and the tin foil was not what was recovered…

Again. This is real. UFOs are a thing. Are they aliens? Maybe we will find out when they release the report in June but I suspect there will not be enough proof for some unless the President walks out on a stage and shakes hands with an Alien.

Let’s don’t assume that unidentifiable means alien.

About 30 years ago the DOD unveiled the F117 stealth fighter. Only to then unveil that we actually had an entire wing of them built in secret.

There is a lot we do not know. Maybe they wanted us to know about this secret DOD device.

The Ruskies have let it be known they have a nuclear powered drone submarine with a nuclear warhead.
Google Russian Poseidon. The launch not from Russia it wanders around the ocean until they needed. It gets to with in 10 miles of Virginia and boom under water nuclear explosion creates a Tsunami demolishing Virginia based naval units. So my theory we let them know we are more advanced and given them something to worry about.

Last edited:
The government is worried that people would panic if told the truth.

I have to agree with the government here. Look at the panic when people find out they may not be able to fill up for a couple of days. I waiver on this, but at this moment I think the government should just keep it a secret if they know something. Most Americans couldn't take the news if we had hard evidence - they already have a hard enough time discerning factual information on the internet. Can you imagine what kind of conspiracies the Qanon nudniks would be falling for and espousing? Do you think there is anyway a person that thought children were being sold on Wayfair.com has the intellectual capacity to deal with something so big?

On the plus side though - Alex Jones would be even funnier to listen to.

Let’s don’t assume that unidentifiable means alien.

About 30 years ago the DOD unveiled the F117 stealth fighter. Only to then unveil that we actually had an entire wing of them built in secret.

There is a lot we do not know. Maybe they wanted us to know about this secret DOD device.

My theory ...the Ruskies have let it be known they have a nuclear powered drone submarine with a nuclear warhead. The launch not from Russia it wanders around the ocean until they needed. It gets to with in 10 miles of Virginia and boom under water nuclear explosion creates a Tsunami demolishing Virginia based naval units. So my theory we let them know we are more advanced and given them something to worry about.
Back in the mid 80s when I was in high school,I was walking outside and happened to look up and saw what looked like a black triangle with jagged edges along the back.it stopped me in my tracks as I said to myself “what the heck was that?”just a few years later the gulf war started and guess what was reviled to the public?The same thing I saw just a few years earlier.

I tell ya what.....you better hope their friendly, cuz if they aren't we could be in trouble. They are obviously far more advanced than we are, if they are visiting earth.

The mathematics for life spontaneously evolving on another planet are overwhelmingly staggering, to say the least.
not sure which way you’re leaning, but to clarify, the chances of a planet having the exact recipe for carbon based life forms to spawn, survive and survive long enough to evolve into sentience and beyond is extremely remote. almost zero chance. they’re no little green men flying around checking on us. there’s also no bigfoot, samsquanch, or lockness monster. el chupacabré, maybe. that’s in mexico. anything goes down there.

not sure which way you’re leaning, but to clarify, the chances of a planet having the exact recipe for carbon based life forms to spawn, survive and survive long enough to evolve into sentience and beyond is extremely remote. almost zero chance.
Really? And where did you get this from?

Reactions: DeepfriedCock
I'm a seeing is believing type of guy. So as of now, nope don't believe in them. Not yet. I did see something driving one day that I still am kind of baffled by, but not saying it was alien. It was driving a van, seriously, strange looking creature. I assume just an odd person w odd eyes.

So this is from my buddy that is an astro-physicist and has worked at the highest level of NASA in their division for deep-space exploration (and is privy to most the government has to offer). He says that by tracking our scientific progression from the beginning of recorded history, that we will need 35,000 years to have actual, manned deep space exploration. And I'm not talking going to Mars - this is the Star Trek style, leaving the solar system with ease and going to far away stars.

So he doesn't believe that aliens exist. Here's why. He says that as a scientist, there is no reason these advanced beings would ever need to hide from us. Zero reason as we would be a mere curiosity to them - they aren't going to learn anything from us.

With that, given the fact that the universe is over 13 billions years old, 35,000 years is nothing. The fact that we've never had any proof given to us by anyone that there is other life would mean that any another viable civilization would have had to start at the exact same time as us (or even only within 20,000 years of us). That's an almost impossible probability.

If aliens were visiting earth, it’s probably likely that they’d be attempting to communicate with whales or elephants rather than humans. They are larger, more ancient, and more peaceful than us. So maybe we should work on actually communicating with the species we share the earth with rather than worrying about aliens.

So this is from my buddy that is an astro-physicist and has worked at the highest level of NASA in their division for deep-space exploration (and is privy to most the government has to offer). He says that by tracking our scientific progression from the beginning of recorded history, that we will need 35,000 years to have actual, manned deep space exploration. And I'm not talking going to Mars - this is the Star Trek style, leaving the solar system with ease and going to far away stars.

So he doesn't believe that aliens exist. Here's why. He says that as a scientist, there is no reason these advanced beings would ever need to hide from us. Zero reason as we would be a mere curiosity to them - they aren't going to learn anything from us.

With that, given the fact that the universe is over 13 billions years old, 35,000 years is nothing. The fact that we've never had any proof given to us by anyone that there is other life would mean that any another viable civilization would have had to start at the exact same time as us (or even only within 20,000 years of us). That's an almost impossible probability.
What about the Pentagon's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and what do you make of the observations that they have made available to the public?

Reactions: redrogers
What about the Pentagon's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and what do you make of the observations that they have made available to the public?

Man I don't know. He's one of the smartest people I know and he actually wants there to be extraterrestrial life out there - he just can't see any evidence at this point based on deep scientific theory. Even after listening to his explanation, I still think there's something out there.

I would say this - if you're that advanced, there's no way you accidentally get caught on tape. And if you're that advanced, are you really doing things like getting seen just to tease a lesser civilization? Maybe. I tease my dog all the time.

Or maybe we were put here as entertainment. Kind of like the Truman show, but a whole planet worth or entertainment. Their dish network has like a million channels. I jest, sort of, but if I was an advance life form this is something I’d do for entertainment.

Reactions: redrogers

Maybe it’s like Inthe Star Trek movie where Kirk and his dr buddy was on the planet and wasn’t to be seen while Spock was in the volcano.Maybe they have the same idea.no interfering.

Last edited:
Man I don't know. He's one of the smartest people I know and he actually wants there to be extraterrestrial life out there - he just can't see any evidence at this point based on deep scientific theory. Even after listening to his explanation, I still think there's something out there.

I would say this - if you're that advanced, there's no way you accidentally get caught on tape. And if you're that advanced, are you really doing things like getting seen just to tease a lesser civilization? Maybe. I tease my dog all the time.
Maybe they are now “woke”

If the objects are unmanned (like we have on Mars), then it adds dozens more possibilities to their origin.

I will always believe that if they are alien, then they are very old and may have been travelling for thousands of years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT