ADVERTISEMENT

What do you make of the UFO talk?

Bob Lazar is a charlatan. I’ve read some of what he’s written on an alien power plant, and it’s complete word salad. I’m an engineer and I’ve studied advanced propulsion systems, but Bob can’t even use non-propulsion technical terms to their correct usage, meaning and conceptual logic. He’s lied about his background.....well, let’s just summarize that regardless of whether there are advanced species visiting earth with advanced technology, Lazarus the furthest from the truth about it
There is a lot that Lazar has said that is questionable, no doubt and his personal life has left much to be desired from a “trustworthy” standpoint. His stories are fantastical and a little too “perfect”… I spoke to my brother- a high energy physicist who works with proton accelerators at Fermi Lab and in Scern Seitzerland about his prediction of “element 115” existing and he said something to the effect that it was simply an eventuality as we discover and create elements with higher density, they are assigned increasing numbers so it was almost inevitable we discover 115- and we have recently- the element we named 115 is not capable of the things Lazar described… I find the reports from current and former high level government employees and members of the military to be much more interesting and reliable. Lazar’s story sounds like a science fiction novel.
That said- to this day Bob maintains everything he said is true and that the government has tried to discredit him by wiping the records of his employment and even his college transcripts. As to the “he would be breaking the law by releasing this information”- his office has been raided by governemnt officials more than once HE CLAIMS in an attempt to locate the samples of 115 he has… and if they are trying to cover up what he reported, if they arrested him and said he breached top secret clearances by releasing the info he reased, would it not be a confirmation by the governemnt that at least some of what he said is true? I don’t know what to believe about Lazar, but whether he is lying or not is irrelevant to the broader discussion of if UFOs are real- they clearly are. “Something” unidentified is whizing around in our skies and oceans- finding out what these things are is important IMO, and I am glad the media and government appear to be taking it more serious these days. If Lazar played a part in normalizing the discussion then good for him…

Lazar might be a fake.He was a pimp.We know that.But,I don't think Louis Elizondo is making this stuff up.Look at his interview that I posted on page 4 here.He lead the Pentagon Program and he knows this is technology not found on earth.He even says that we might be seeing them increasingly near the oceans as potentially this could be a fuel source.

King James Version Colossians 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

He created all things. At the end of the Millennium, after the Great White Throne Judgement, he will recreate the Heavens and the Earth. All things will be new again.

I have supreme confidence in this as it is His Word. The full Armor of God protects those who believe.

Last edited:
Of course there aren't aliens or extraterrestrial life or whatever you want to call it. Aside from fantasy, there's really no reason to believe in such a thing.

Lazar might be a fake.He was a pimp.We know that.But,I don't think Louis Elizondo is making this stuff up.Look at his interview that I posted on page 4 here.He lead the Pentagon Program and he knows this is technology not found on earth.He even says that we might be seeing them increasingly near the oceans as potentially this could be a fuel source.
Even old Obama is in the UFO train lately

If you believe in UFOs then I have some beach front property in Arkansas I'd like to sell you.

If all this plays out, I wonder how we explain this to young children without it scaring the daylights out of them.
Great question. My son already believes it after watching the movie THE FOURTH KIND. Have you seen it? Blew me away.

I think alien life exists. The million dollar question is have certain world governments been in contact. We have seen about as much convincing evidence of aliens as we have of Bigfoot. Which is NONE.

I think we are the only “life” within our own reach. If there is anything else in that range it’s something microscopic or some little insect things we haven’t found due to our limitations. Then again I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a fungus or something found on Mars that the gov’t/NASA is keeping hush hush to not upset the sheeple.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT