ADVERTISEMENT

What do you make of the UFO talk?

According to the things I’ve seen and read, there are/have been four distinct alien races that have interfaced with us over time, at least one of which actually walks among us “hidden in plain sight.” It has been said that they have never shown any indication of hostility whatsoever, but are extremely afraid of human danger to them and human danger to humans.

well don’t leave is in suspense. What are the 4 races? Reptilians? Eskimos?

Reactions: Jon Snow
It really is fun to think about other life, and the sheer multitude of stars and planets (billions of galaxies and billions of stars in each of those) makes me hopeful that there is other life. But the chances of other life becoming intelligent enough to solve these distance issues is certainly bewildering. Think about all of the other complex and beautiful life earth, and we are the only ones who manufacture tools. Either way, I think these thought experiments are a lot of fun.
What makes you think we’re the most advanced, intelligent life in the universe?

While we may seem very advanced, the Wright brother’s first flight was 118 years ago.

There is evidence going back thousands of years indicating mankind was visited by people from the heavens.

And our first manned flight was 118 years ago? We may be considered primitive by other species somewhere in space.

Saying anything right now will only get some of you to automatically think Im crazy. I'll just let you draw your own conclusions by researching the same things I have. I wish it weren't true but it will be revealed soon enough. I hope they just drop the whole story on us but they may think people are not going to be able to handle it all at once so they may just continue to drip drip drip.

well don’t leave is in suspense. What are the 4 races? Reptilians? Eskimos?
Greys and reptilians are two I can recall.. another this guy mentions is like an insect
https://infinityexplorers.com/us-official-confirms-4-types-of-aliens

This sounds like a crazy story but similar reports have come out from former government employees from countries all over the world! Including the US, UK, Canada, and Japan off the top of my head. All giving similar reports of multiple alien species having contact the leaders from Earth…

Paul Hellyer in Canada is perhaps the most famous of them:

It’s hard to comprehend just how big and spread out the universe is. Our scale of reference from living on earth isn’t built for it. Here are two examples for size of the solar system, and size of the Milky Way Galaxy:

Solar system:
If the sun was the size of a basketball, the earth is the size of a pebble and a football field away. Pluto is nearly a mile away and the size of a grain of sand. That’s one big circle of an orbit for a grain of sand. And yet we ran right by it with a tiny spacecraft a few years ago. Pretty good aim.

Now for the Milky Way.
Imagine the solar system is the size of a quarter. That includes an area WAY past Pluto, and the Voyager spacecrafts are just now at the edge of the quarter after about 40 years. So how close is the next star? Picture another dot with its own quarter sized solar system about two hundred yards away. That’s a LOT of empty space to just the next star. The Milky Way would stretch all the way to California. And that’s just our one galaxy, of billions. The Voyager has a LONG way to go.

It really is fun to think about other life, and the sheer multitude of stars and planets (billions of galaxies and billions of stars in each of those) makes me hopeful that there is other life. But the chances of other life becoming intelligent enough to solve these distance issues is certainly bewildering. Think about all of the other complex and beautiful life on earth, and we are the only ones who manufacture tools. Either way, I think these thought experiments are a lot of fun.
Man continues to try to comprehend and analyze the distance question in terms he can (currently) understand, i.e., propulsion and physical “travel.” That may not be it at all; in fact we have reportedly been told as much by the visitors.

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
What makes you think we’re the most advanced, intelligent life in the universe?

While we may seem very advanced, the Wright brother’s first flight was 118 years ago.

There is evidence going back thousands of years indicating mankind was visited by people from the heavens.

And our first manned flight was 118 years ago? We may be considered primitive by other species somewhere in space.
I don’t assume we would be the most advanced. But given the physical limitations of vast distances, it certainly would be difficult to imagine other life finding us on our tiny speck. Or heck, even wanting to find us. Another intelligent life could have very different things to wonder about and to pursue.

The heyday of science fiction writing took place between the time that Mars (in our local neighborhood) was thought to have canals and structures, and the time it was proven to be a giant desert. But those stories have lived on in the pop culture imagination, even as the next closest location for the origination of advanced life has been pushed a minimum of 4 light years away at the next star. So our hopes or fears of aliens was born at a time of potentially close civilizations, and it has carried on in our imagination through the realization that these aliens would have to come from a long, long, long way away.

People forget there is evidence of human activity over 100,000 thousand years. Easily room for another human branch to have become advanced and then holed up in undersea domains or under the antarctic ice shelf. Just saying as a realistic alternative to aliens from another star system. Also, perhaps more realistic is humans from the future.

As to few pictures, realize we are currently on the cusp of invisibility camouflage with current technology.

After reading all of the posts on this thread, I was reminded of a certain poem

When all the great galactic systems
Sigh to a frozen halt in space
Do you think there will be some remnant
Of beauty of the human race
Do you think there will be a vestige
Or a sniffle or a cosmic tear
Do you think a greater thinking thing

Will give a damn that man was here

Saying anything right now will only get some of you to automatically think Im crazy. I'll just let you draw your own conclusions by researching the same things I have. I wish it weren't true but it will be revealed soon enough. I hope they just drop the whole story on us but they may think people are not going to be able to handle it all at once so they may just continue to drip drip drip.
I honestly thought it was all pretty crazy talk until a few years ago when I started doing research for a novel I wanted to write… After a month or so I started to realize there was way more to all of this than I thought!

People say “why wouldn’t the aliens come down and say hi/ announce themselves”- they have. According to many stories they have and the leaders determined it was best to keep the cover ups going… From reports within governemnt agencies that we work with multiple entities (my post above) to the Valiant Thor story… To the THOUSANDS of abduction stories.. to crop circles (yeah some yahoos tried to claim they did them with boards and a piece of rope- bullshit! Crop circles have appeared on multiple continents, and overnight terribly elaborate designs have appeared in fields! No two guys pushing down reeds can make these designs… not in one night certainly.. even if given weeks aided by planes it would be virtually impossible… many of the circles had crops that were not crushed but the stems were altered with heat or radiation to cause them to explode at a lower node on the plant… clearly not something an old country boy could do with mechanical equipment), to cattle mutilations… There are plenty of notifications out there that something strange is going on and this is more than UFOs…

Look at the massive, rather sudden advancement in technology we have seen since the Roswell incident- numerous former government and technology employees tell the stories of reverse engineering alien tech for the US government… Bob Lazar is the most famous but guys from think tanks at MIT have told the same stories of “Men in Black” dropping off tech with undecipherable writing on it, and refusing to tell them where they got it, just asking if they can help figure it out…

Look up Bigelow Aerospace. Bob Bigelow, the billionaire owner Talks openly about his KNOWLEDGE (not “belief”- first hand knowledge) of the existence of aliens, our government’s possession of alien tech and his firm’s work to reverse engineer it.

So, I understand how this all seems like fantastical fiction to those who refuse to believe it but people have been saying for generations this is real. People have reported for generations everything from sightings to abductions to meeting aliens, seeing them in government secret labs, aliens interacting with our military…. Go read about the UFOs they fired THOUSANDS of rounds at over Lis Angeles during WWII! It is not as obscure as some think it is. Go google any of the subjects I mentioned and fall down the rabbit hole for a while, you will be surprised what you find if you go in with an open mind.

This scratches the surface on some leaked docs from Bigelow Aerospace including work by the governemnt on UFOs in their possession all the way down to the physiological impacts on humans who were exposed to them…

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/02/newly-leaked-bigelow-aerospace-documents-prove-pentagon-investigated-ufos-and-paranormal-phenomena/#:~:text=Bob%20Bigelow%2C%20the%20billionaire%20founder%20of%20Bigelow%20Aerospace%2C,Aerospace’s%20involvement%20with%20AATIP%20has%20also%20been%20well-publicized.

A detailed breakdown of the “crop circle” dubbed as the aliens answering an encoded message we sent with the Seti space craft in the 70s:

Clearly not a “crop circle”, it was a slightly altered binary coded crop formation that mirroed the one Carl Sagan sent but with slightly different DNA sequences at the top and the humanoid figure in the middle was altered… Tell me two old men with boards strapped to their feet made this! I don’t believe the guys who initially claimed responsibility for crop circles were even still able to walk at the time these were made! No footprints lead into most of these formations either…

cattle mutilations have been reported in the US since the 1960s at least, but there have even been reports of similar events dating back HUNDREDS of years throughout Europe…

This article above talks about a dramatic rise in mutilations a ross Oregon this year! Nobody has ever been arrested for these to my knowledge- the organs are precisely removed as though with a laser as the wounds are cauterized, the animals are typically almost completely drained of blood and there are no tracks or footprints around the corpses. This is not wolves or coyotes, it is unknown what humans would have the tech to accomplish what has been done, a d if humans were doing it there would be vehicle tracks or footprints.. I mean unless there is some prankster out there who has been flying around in helicopters since like the year 1650 with a laser operating kit of some sort… I’d believe it to be aliens before I would believe that!

as for the problem of traveling light years to get here from other habitable planets galaxies away- Einstein figured out that it is possible using worm holes but we have not been able to create the tech to truly test the theory… other possibilities are self replicating robots/androids, or even inter-dimensional beings capable of traveling between different dimensions. Physics has theorized that multiple dimensions exist but they are still trying to confirm it and what it really all means…
This delves into it a bit- my brother is a high energy physicist a d tried to explain string theory and multidimensional theory to me before but it is a mind f***!! He works on the large hadron collider experiements through Fermi Lab and Cern and told me they would find the Higs Boson before they found it, and they predicted it’s existence using “math”, much the same way some of these other theories predict things like multiple dimensions and worm holes… Dark matter is all but proven to exist and if they can solidify the connect to other dimensions could be the key to unlocking how it all works together and how matter (potentially beings) can travel between different dimensions.

After reading all of the posts on this thread, I was reminded of a certain poem

When all the great galactic systems
Sigh to a frozen halt in space
Do you think there will be some remnant
Of beauty of the human race
Do you think there will be a vestige
Or a sniffle or a cosmic tear
Do you think a greater thinking thing

Will give a damn that man was here
Who wrote that?

Reactions: rogue cock
But the chances of other life becoming intelligent enough to solve these distance issues is certainly bewildering.
But consider that they may have had millions of years head start on our civilization.
How much will our civilization evolve over the next 1 mil yrs? The human race is estimated to be around 100,000 yrs old.

Say what you will, but when I hear first hand accounts like this I don't see any other explanation. Advanced super secret aircraft? No. There is no technology that will allow man or machine to maneuver like this. Even if you assume the propulsion exists the g-forces alone would crush a human being and even a steel or titanium constructed craft could not withstand it. Could the technology exist that would compensate for those forces on a human or the frame of an aircraft? It might be theoretically possible but why would we struggle with spaceflight or even high altitude flight if that were true?

not sure which way you’re leaning, but to clarify, the chances of a planet having the exact recipe for carbon based life forms to spawn, survive and survive long enough to evolve into sentience and beyond is extremely remote. almost zero chance. they’re no little green men flying around checking on us. there’s also no bigfoot, samsquanch, or lockness monster. el chupacabré, maybe. that’s in mexico. anything goes down there.
I think they are grey.....lol

Let’s see, behind door number 1 we have the US military, whose actual job is to create cutting edge weapons and obfuscate the truth by whatever means necessary to maintain an advantage over our enemies. Behind door number 2 we have the guy from Blink 182 and Harry Reid’s friend, who out of all the people in the damn world supposedly have a Penragon contract to study non-earth materials we have collected from UFO wrecks. Color me skeptical.

This. With all the stuff we can catch on camera these days. With all the amazing photography technology we have. With a huge percentage of the world walking around carrying a camcorder in their hands almost all the time now. Where is the video that convinces me?

I still haven't seen it.
For the average person,it will be hard to get a really good video.I got a IPhone XR and I’ve tried to record stuff flying around in the day and night.It’s hard to get a good one unless it’s relatively close.Imo.

Let’s see, behind door number 1 we have the US military, whose actual job is to create cutting edge weapons and obfuscate the truth by whatever means necessary to maintain an advantage over our enemies. Behind door number 2 we have the guy from Blink 182 and Harry Reid’s friend, who out of all the people in the damn world supposedly have a Penragon contract to study non-earth materials we have collected from UFO wrecks. Color me skeptical.
The US military are the ones reporting most of the sightings the Pentagon is investigating. Would the US government spend billions creating advanced tech, then spend billions more investigating what that tech is when their own pilots see it? That does not add up. If the US government was just hiding it, they would not have created multiple different groups to study what these things are.

Yes, some sightings can be explained away as advanced tech “we” just don’t know about yet because it is still secret. The stealth bomber was responsible for some back before it made public. Quite a few go beyond that. The most recent videos released are from fighter pilots flying F 18s and some of our most advanced aircraft, a few years ago before the oublic knew much about those planes, and those pilots encountered numerous flying craft that they not only could not keep up with, they could barely keep them on the scope. The tic tac in the most famous of those videos was absolutely not American tech. Maybe it is some drone from Russia or something but nobody interviewed to date has said that, or seems to think it is possible.

Do commercial airline pilots ever see these things? I would think that with all those planes in the air, there would be sightings.
Yes. It happens all the time. Ronald Reagan saw one while flying on Air Force 1.
This was just the first video that popped up when you google commercial pilots spot UFO.. Just a few months ago there was a sighting by pilots as they approached an airport…
This happened just in the past few years in Canada.
This was from just a couple months ago- the report sounds similar to the pentagon video released of the F18 pilots who could not keep up with the “Tic Tac”…

What we may learn next month is that we have had a huge intelligence failing on most of these sightings. We have documented sightings for sure but were they reconnaissance aircraft or weapons? Leaving open the possibility of something otherworldly, we may have had leadership that was too dismissive of these events and didn't fully investigate. I expect controversy.

For the average person,it will be hard to get a really good video.
Yep.....even pros with high end equipment have a hard time shooting air shows. I've shot some vids on my phone at a few airshows. Maybe with better cameras in newer phones we'll get some better stuff.

The stealth bomber is causing some confusion. The most puzzling and intriguing reports are not about how a given craft "looked", but about maneuverability and speed. There are videos, NASA videos, that show crafts/objects in space that slow down/speed up, make sharp less than right angle turns while at speed, pass and then sharply zip back to shadow and apparently "examine" the craft or whatever is carrying the NASA camera; there is one that shows something fired from earth, its not apparent whether from the ground or from the atmosphere, either at or in the immediate vicinity of a moving object that easily avoids the "shot" and then zips away. Additionally, there are a few astronauts that are either insane or simply not afraid to talk anymore; interesting stuff, Gordon Cooper in particular before he passed away. Who knows.

Very interesting, can't link the Como video(didn't bother to find it on YouTube)
Here is the other video from 60 minutes(can't remember if this video has been posted yet)

I see above part of the video has been posted from OldWiseCock.

Last edited:
The stealth bomber is causing some confusion. The most puzzling and intriguing reports are not about how a given craft "looked", but about maneuverability and speed. There are videos, NASA videos, that show crafts/objects in space that slow down/speed up, make sharp less than right angle turns while at speed, pass and then sharply zip back to shadow and apparently "examine" the craft or whatever is carrying the NASA camera; there is one that shows something fired from earth, its not apparent whether from the ground or from the atmosphere, either at or in the immediate vicinity of a moving object that easily avoids the "shot" and then zips away. Additionally, there are a few astronauts that are either insane or simply not afraid to talk anymore; interesting stuff, Gordon Cooper in particular before he passed away. Who knows.
Another article of another leaked Navy video that was just written yesterday.
“One of the pilots, Cmdr. Dave Fravor, told "60 Minutes" that personnel found a "little white Tic-Tac-looking object" moving above the water before it disappeared. Seconds later, his ship — the USS Princeton — said the object reappeared on its radar 60 miles away.”

60 miles in a matter of seconds UNDERWATER. There is nothing built on Earth that can even approach that speed. Simply put that technology does not exist. We cannot propel any AIRcraft 60 miles in a few seconds, let alone underwater- the fast movers underwater are a known phenomenon that has been seen and categorically ignored by the Navy for generations. Huge craft moving at hypersonic speeds underwater…

Barstool’s One Minute man just posted a video taking about UAPs- the 60 Minutes report I reference above says that the US Military encounters UAPs not “every now and then”- as in not once a decade, once a year or once a month… they encounter them EVERY DAMN DAY. Sometimes multiple sightings in a day. Again, this is not an issue of “if there are UFOS”… THERE ARE. Confirmed, recorded, seen on radar, night vision and by the naked eye by millions of people around the world. It is FACT. This is a question of what are they, who made them and what do they want!

Reactions: rogue cock
What we may learn next month is that we have had a huge intelligence failing on most of these sightings. We have documented sightings for sure but were they reconnaissance aircraft or weapons? Leaving open the possibility of something otherworldly, we may have had leadership that was too dismissive of these events and didn't fully investigate. I expect controversy.
IMHO....I don’t think there’s been intelligence failures or dismissive leadership. I truly believe this phenomenon has been studied for decades, very likely funded under the “black budget”.

There is more than ample evidence that mankind has been recording sightings for thousands of years. Werner von Braun allegedly used information from a UFO crash in Germany to develop their rocket program, came here under Operation Paperclip to develop our space/weapon programs, reportedly was present at the site of the Roswell crash, and stated while working for NASA that we had help from “somewhere else”.

There’s a lot of smoke over stories that technology found at the Roswell site (as well as others) was reverse engineered to develop our technology. And it makes sense, if you look at the projectory of technology pre-Roswell compared to post-Roswell.

Supposedly a non natural occurring element known as Element 115 used to power the UFO in some type of magentic drive system.This from Bob Lazar who supposedly reverse engineered this system at area 51 though some people question his authenticity.Renowned physicist Jacque Vallee" supposedly is in possession of an amount of material gathered from wreckage and has reverse engineered.Upon examination he asserted that it would cost billions to go through this manufacturing process and no where on earth has he seen this material being used.Why spend billions to manufacture somthing you can't use?

I don't know what to think about all this.I don't think we can deny something not known to us is doing all this.In any regard I find it highly interesting.

I myself am a devout Christian and if this is all true how does it square with belief in a Devine Creator.?I guess that is a question alot of people will have to ponder.

Supposedly a non natural occurring element known as Element 115 used to power the UFO in some type of magentic drive system.This from Bob Lazar who supposedly reverse engineered this system at area 51 though some people question his authenticity.Renowned physicist Jacque Vallee" supposedly is in possession of an amount of material gathered from wreckage and has reverse engineered.Upon examination he asserted that it would cost billions to go through this manufacturing process and no where on earth has he seen this material being used.Why spend billions to manufacture somthing you can't use?

I don't know what to think about all this.I don't think we can deny something not known to us is doing all this.In any regard I find it highly interesting.

I myself am a devout Christian and if this is all true how does it square with belief in a Devine Creator.?I guess that is a question alot of people will have to ponder.
Lazar is one of the most well known to come out but attacks on his character have caused many to write him off as a liar…

In regards to the Christianity point- I myself am not religious. I do not fault anyone with faith but I have never seen real “magic” in my life. I have seen instances where technology advanced rapidly and produced things many from the past would consider to be almost magical. It makes more sense to me that there may be civilizations in existence VASTLY more advanced than our own who are capable of doing things like traveling through light years of space rapidly or producing vehicles that can defy our understandings of physical laws, than it does to believe an all powerful magical deity snapped his fingers one day and made everything suddenly appear.

Lazar is one of the most well known to come out but attacks on his character have caused many to write him off as a liar…

In regards to the Christianity point- I myself am not religious. I do not fault anyone with faith but I have never seen real “magic” in my life. I have seen instances where technology advanced rapidly and produced things many from the past would consider to be almost magical. It makes more sense to me that there may be civilizations in existence VASTLY more advanced than our own who are capable of doing things like traveling through light years of space rapidly or producing vehicles that can defy our understandings of physical laws, than it does to believe an all powerful magical deity snapped his fingers one day and made everything suddenly appear.
And again, man tries to categorize things in man terms, under man laws, and when he cannot, he dismisses it as folly. So it has been since the dawn of civilization.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT