ADVERTISEMENT

What does Ray say to Kingston after another embarrassing instate loss?

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
"Keep your head up, son, this is all on Chad"

Or

"I'm giving you time because this is your first season but some of the losses this season including last night are unacceptable. If you want to give the fans a reason not to show up anymore keep losing games to Furman and Presbyterian on a regular basis"

Ray ought to look in the mirror if he wants to find someone to blame, not Kingston. It wasn't Kingston who blackmailed the University into becoming AD by threatening to leave the baseball program. It wasn't Kingston who pulled the trigger on Chad a year too late.

giphy.gif

Ray ought to look in the mirror if he wants to find someone to blame, not Kingston. It wasn't Kingston who blackmailed the University into becoming AD by threatening to leave the baseball program. It wasn't Kingston who pulled the trigger on Chad a year too late.
Where in the world did you get this ridiculous blackmail story? You can disparage Ray if you want to, but there's no truth to that.

Yeah it's embarrassing, but wait until you see what those no name losers that call themselves Gamecock fans say about you on the message board!

Reactions: caigmaster

Or

"I'm giving you time because this is your first season but some of the losses this season including last night are unacceptable. If you want to give the fans a reason not to show up anymore keep losing games to Furman and Presbyterian on a regular basis"

"dont let the ignorant b------s get u down"

Tanner will counsel him to ignore the stupid fans... This kind of season was predictable.. It's why Ray fired Holbrook.. If you can't pitch and hit, you won't win many.. That's where we are... Kingston has to eva!hate and recruit

Threatened to leave the baseball program if they didnt give him a job which would require him to leave the baseball program. Makes sense.

Or

Ray says nothing until after the season ends, when he has an annual review.

Or

Or this, i just won 2 national titles so why do i want to stop coaching.

Popular phrases you will hear:
1. It’s the fans fault
2. We have to spend more like other SEC programs
3. Fire Holbrook
4. Fire Calvi
5. We lost to Francis Marion and still won it all
6. Give Kingston time
7. Just let Kingston get his players.......they a magically delicious ( i hate seeing this chit said by real people).

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT