ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to Akeem Cooperwood

Gradstudent

Feb 11, 2006
He was 3 star OT, 6-7, 325, committed to us, and then it came out in August 2016, he would not be enrolling.

He had lessor offers as well. Great name by the way, just sounds like an offensive tackle

He didn't get in, It happens but I don't see where he ended up? Anyone knows? Can you go from almost playing SEC. Ball to not playing anywhere?

He Twitter has no tweets

Last edited:
He was 3 star OT, 6-7, 325, commuting to us, and it came out in August 2016, he would not be enrolling.

He had lessor offers as well. Great name by the way just sounds like offensive tackle

He didn't get in, It happens but I don't see where he ended up? Anyone knows? Can you go from almost playing SEC. Ball to not playing anywhere?

He Twitter has no tweets
He lost his ride. Hence, he simply could no longer commute from his place of residence to the weight room nor practice field, etc.

On a serious note: 1.) I apologise for the childish humor here, and 2.) Don't cha just hate spell check or whatever the proper term for that PITA might be??

So help me, on this Android here, EVERYTIME I attempt to type the simple word "of", it's "auto changed" to "if", and then in a different sentence it changes "if" to "of"!!

There. I got my beotch'n out!! Have a wonderful day Grad, and please forgive me!!!

:cool::p:D

Reactions: Gradstudent
He was 3 star OT, 6-7, 325, committed to us, and then it came out in August 2016, he would not be enrolling.

He had lessor offers as well. Great name by the way, just sounds like an offensive tackle

He Twitter has no tweets
What ever happened to Asim Penny?

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
What ever happened to Asim Penny?

He is a ‎Class A trailer driver - ‎Transforce out of Washington DC, here is a photo of Asim today, now back to Akeem Cooperwood? Anyone care to stay on subject? :)

2011-04-23181353.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT