ADVERTISEMENT

What five star signees have we had since rankings existed?

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
JD Clowney, Demetris Summers, Randy Jackson?

Last edited:
Derrick Watson, the side receiver from Lexington Rolando can't recall last name at the moment.. Not sure about Steven Garcia... But Todd Ellis was... Also not sure about Derrick Little and Ryan Bethea

Keith Matkins probablt would've been prior to the internet star systems. Shameik Blackshear was at one time and then was dropped to a 4 star

Derrick Watson, the side receiver from Lexington Rolando can't recall last name at the moment.. Not sure about Steven Garcia... But Todd Ellis was... Also not sure about Derrick Little and Ryan Bethea

You remember Derrick Little and Bethea and forgot Todd. Dude, you must be old ....like 50 like .....me. Happy dad’s day , oldster.

Culliver and Clowney were 5 stars on every single service . Lattimore and Gilmore were 5 stars on some services and high 4 stars on others . Both were 4 on Rivals . I think Summers was a 5 Star on some Services . The Star system is still relatively young . Hasn’t been around as long as it seems

Darryl Slay was a JUCO rated as a 5 star. I don't think Keith Madkins would have been a 5 star.

Clowney should have been a 6* because he's been described as the surest thing to come out of HS ins Jevon Kearse. He was simply better than 5* athletes.

Reactions: CockIN73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT