ADVERTISEMENT

What Gamecock related presents did you get for Christmas?

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
I got a Belk Bowl t-shirt and a New Era beanie that has "Gamecocks" in big letters. My dog got a new "Carolina" collar.

Reactions: GamecockJL
First the first time in many many years I didn't get any Gamecock stuff. My birthday is January 7th, so if anyone is looking for some last minute birthday gifts to get me you know what I want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Ski passes. They've already done wonders for my outlook on the basketball season.

What ski slopes, just for curiosity? I use to snow ski here in WNC years ago. Snowing skiing is the must fun sport I ever participated in, loved it much more than watching football. I always wanted to go skiing Out West but never got around to doing so. Some friends and I did go skiing at Snow Shoe in WV once but as luck would have it we got rain all most the whole time we were there.

What ski slopes, just for curiosity? I use to snow ski here in WNC years ago. Snowing skiing is the must fun sport I ever participated in, loved it much more than watching football. I always wanted to go skiing Out West but never got around to doing so. Some friends and I did go skiing at Snow Shoe in WV once but as luck would have it we got rain all most the whole time we were there.
A couple of day tickets at Grand Targhee in Alta, WY, and season passes at Discovery Ski Area between Phillipsburg and Annaconda, MT.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
I got a pair of Gamecock socks and a bottle of Gamecock Red Wine. The wine will never be consumed, but the bottle is absolutely beautiful and well crafted.

Two shirts and a pair of shorts - and one very expensive dart board cabinet for the man cave, which cause me to spend more money on updated professional darts.

A garden flag and a visor. I've been wanting a Gamecock visor ever since wearing hats got to be uncomfortable.

Don't know why that is, but nowadays I don't like nothing but the elements touching the top of my head. Let what's left of my hair follicles roam about up there naked and free.

Yeah.

Pretty good haul this year . . . 3 ft wall banner, led wall sign, university founded wall sign. Oh and I forgot, a guaranteed W on 12/29 SmokinSmile

Reactions: Golden Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT