ADVERTISEMENT

What I like about this Baseball Team....

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
They are able to come from behind and win more times than not in the last 5 weeks....

That was something missing for a long time.... Sure they lost on Thursday, but there is no quit in this team...

The future is bright under Kingston, just give him another season or two, I believe he can bring a championship back to Carolina...

After all, he turn this crappy hitting team of the past and made them a good hitting team, look no further at Stokes... In the past, he needed to step in front of the pitch, just to get a hit...

Last edited:
I really like Kingston. He seems like an old school coach with a new school toolbox, and I agree as well that I think he’s the right guy for the job.
I like how they’ve taken a bunch of unknowns and unproven pitchers, and made a serviceable staff. They are developing and using a lot of different arms out of the pen, something we haven’t seen much of in recent years. I also like the fact that the team has shown tangible improvement under the new staff as the season has progressed

The team has definitely improved and we have to be happy with how the season has turned out. They do have a unique ability to lose to absolutely anybody but also an ability to beat any team in the country so it’s going to be anyone’s guess on how the regional goes. I hope we line up with clemsuck because this year the reward is much greater than the risk. We’ve been up and down but if we knocked those clowns out it would make the season.

Need to make a run this year for sure, as Holbroke left us in horrible position next year. Will likely lose every position player (Taylor, Row, Williams, Stokes & Bride are seniors, Tobert, Cortes and Hopkins will be drafted and go pro) with only Olsen likely to return. Also Adam Hill, Cody Morris and likely Demurias will go pro. Kingston will have his work cut out for him to be competitive next year.

Adam Hill would do well to consider staying. If he had a more consistent year as a lead starter his draft stock could go from a 15th rounder this year to a 2nd or possible 1st.

Reactions: bushmastercock
Hopefully Kingston will let underclassmen know that if you aren’t drafted by the 10th, you need another year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT