ADVERTISEMENT

What if Clemson loses 2 or more games and gets matched up with South Carolina in a bowl game

ec710c5b60c270c752a8f2600d85a472.gif

And just who exactly is thinking "Hey, what if we get a top 10, 8-2 Clemson against at best 5-5, most likely 4-6 South Carolina. I bet people will just flock to our fair city to watch this game, and think of the national interest as well.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
And just who exactly is thinking "Hey, what if we get a top 10, 8-2 Clemson against at best 5-5, most likely 4-6 South Carolina. I bet people will just flock to our fair city to watch this game, and think of the national interest as well.
My point was that these bowls would love to pair up some of the teams that were unable to play due to the restrictions this season

Reactions: Cybercock
Prepare to be smoked...Trevor probably would opt out. Matter of fact I’m sure Etienne would too. Still get smoked.

My point was that these bowls would love to pair up some of the teams that were unable to play due to the restrictions this season
Aside from the (former) Belk Bowl and only because of its proximity to both schools, I can't see any other bowl committee giving this matchup any consideration whatsoever.

What would any of y'all think about that scenario? I bet some of these bowls would love to pair up some of the rivalry games.
Well considering we have almost no shot of qualifying for a bowl, I doubt that happens. We actually should worry more about winning another game this season. Chances of that are not great either.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Next week is the chance for both teams to make their case. A shame TL won’t be playing. They will probably meet again for the conference title. Depending on next weeks score that title game will really tell the tale

ADVERTISEMENT