ADVERTISEMENT

What if

1vagamecock

Feb 5, 2011
Three of the four best teams are in the SEC?
It would be cool to get three. The crying would never stop!

I don't think there is a 3rd team. And even if LSU was that team, they play UGA this year. That means a 2 loss SEC team would have to make it and that won't happen.

I guess Mississippi State is a possibility, if MSU's only loss is to Bama. Are they that good though? I'm not sure.

Reactions: Proudcock
Maybe so, that is why I said “what if”.
It is possible that 3 of the 4 best teams right now are in the SEC. I realize that doesn’t mean they will get in though.

All I can say is that if Clemsux goes undefeated, they shouldn't be in the playoffs due to that pathetic, pansy-ass schedule...they don't play a ranked team all year...strength of schedule should mean something...they barely beat A&M on one of the worst calls I have ever seen in my life. That is all.

All I can say is that if Clemsux goes undefeated, they shouldn't be in the playoffs due to that pathetic, pansy-ass schedule...they don't play a ranked team all year...strength of schedule should mean something...they barely beat A&M on one of the worst calls I have ever seen in my life. That is all.
Well USC has a say in whether or not Clemson goes undefeated or makes playoffs every year.

ADVERTISEMENT