ADVERTISEMENT

What is it with the Big10 and pedophiles

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
Now it’s Bo Schembechler.
Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn. St. harbored pedophiles for decades.
Even worse is that all three admins covered it up and the fan bases refuse to believe the abuse. Throw in the rage aholic Woody Hayes and sleazy Urban Meyer at OSU and just crap.

Now I know we have had some serious cheaters in the SEC but not the kinda of stuff that puts you in prison for decades.

• Sad
Reactions: Lakecock1
Now it’s Bo Schembechler.
Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn. St. harbored pedophiles for decades.
Even worse is that all three admins covered it up and the fan bases refuse to believe the abuse. Throw in the rage aholic Woody Hayes and sleazy Urban Meyer at OSU and just crap.

Now I know we have had some serious cheaters in the SEC but not the kinda of stuff that puts you in prison for decades.

And Jim (Gym) Jordan (R).

Could be that these are just the ones who have been caught and turned in. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if this happens more often than we hear about but we live in a male-dominated society where women's voices are often left unheard. It's the "boys will be boys" mentality that we keep hearing about. Bit by bit it's changing and frankly, it needs to happen more quickly.

Could be that these are just the ones who have been caught and turned in. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if this happens more often than we hear about but we live in a male-dominated society where women's voices are often left unheard. It's the "boys will be boys" mentality that we keep hearing about. Bit by bit it's changing and frankly, it needs to happen more quickly.
To me the abuse is horrorific but the coverup and denial is even worse. To know and have the power to stop it and instead acquiesce to the evil for the good of the institution. Truly sick.
Deuteronomy says “if you see your neighbor’s ox in a ditch, you go and help” A better translation is that “you shall not go back inside” until the matter is resolved.
Scripture doesn’t ask but rather compels us to help our neighbor. Scary words to those who take faith seriously

Looks like another statue may be coming down - and it definitely should if proven true. But I don't see how it will be "proven" since it's not like there is an on-going case about this.

My only question is do people like Bo and JoePa fall under the "Legends" or "Leaders" category in the Big 10?

Reactions: redrogers
Is Jordan guilty or just a target of Lame Stream Media and Dummycrats?

It's a lie. Remember, you can't spell liberals without L-I-A-R-S.

The latest lie uncovered is about Trump tear gassed "peaceful" protesters at Lafayette Park for a photo op. We now know that wasn't true despite the libs media and every Dem politician claiming it.

All lies. All the time. That's the Democratic Party. Only a fool would believe anything they say.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

This is very true. Its even more egregious in a higher education community where all of us who work for colleges are instructed it is our duty to report any knowledge of anything that might possibly put the young people in our communities at risk or harm. It is university employee code of conduct 101.

The latest lie uncovered is about Trump tear gassed "peaceful" protesters at Lafayette Park for a photo op. We now know that wasn't true despite the libs media and every Dem politician claiming it.

All lies. All the time. That's the Democratic Party. Only a fool would believe anything they say.
Pedophile lover

Pedophile lover

Liar. I didn't vote for Biden. YOU are the ones that did that.

But don't believe your lying eyes.

Lest-We-Forget-The-Time-Joe-Biden-Groped-A-Young-Child.gif

You saw how irate people were (are) over a razor commercial and you think they’re going to handle a big time HC, and jeopardize MILLIONS of dollars by cleaning out these dirt balls? I wish they would, do it in DC too

Reactions: caughtlookin
He conveniently waited until after his father died to trash his reputation.

Now, UM will scrub Bo from their record though he has no chance to defend himself.

Reactions: BattleshipTexas
There you supporting unsubstantiated BS and endorsing proven pedophiles.
Evil pedophile lover

Typical lying liberal. And you need to get your LIES straight.

The accusations (lies) against Jordan were about COLLEGE wrestlers that were supposedly hit on my their doctor. Not the little girl like Biden was groping ON CAMERA. Inappropriate gestures towards an adult has nothing to do with pedophilia, you moron. That would be sexual assault.

And it was never proven that he knew anything about it. The video of Biden is right there for you to see.

Last edited:

The accusations (lies) against Jordan were about COLLEGE wrestlers that were supposedly hit on my their doctor. Not the little girl like Biden was groping ON CAMERA. Inappropriate gestures towards an adult has nothing to do with pedophilia, you moron. That would be sexual assault.

And it was never proven that he knew anything about it. The video of Biden is right there for you to see.
Show me good pics of DT Fondling Ivanka there are 100s and he even talked about boinking his own daughter. You probably believe the pizza insanity. You hijacked this post about Big10 systemic pedophilia which has been proven in criminal and civil court and by pitiful suicide by one of the cowardly perpetrators

Oh please 🙄 🙄 🙄

Reactions: Bftboy

Pretty despicable post.

First, our current President has nothing to do with this OP topic.

Second......Gym Jordan is credibly accused by multiple people of being made aware of sexual abuse (not being "hit on") multiple times while he was employed by the university and doing absolutely nothing about it.......essentially covering it up.

Vazquez recalled telling Jordan that Strauss had insisted on examining his genitals after he’d come in with a bloody nose. According to Vazquez, Jordan said “I have nothing to do with this” and ended the conversation.

Paterno was a pedophile. There was way too much going on under his watch for him not to be a part of it.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Most probably aren't old enough to remember, but back in old days, even into the 80s, these things were just kept hush-hush. To the point that there were a few sitcom episodes to educate people that it wasn't right and needed to be dealt with appropriately (Diff'rent Strokes and Family Ties come to mind). It certainly doesn't make it right, but it was a societal thing. Even within families, it was generally not talked about. If there was a sketchy character in the family, they were just avoided. Again, not right, but simply how it was at the time. Society has rightly evolved in respect to dealing with these kinds of issues. But I'm not a huge fan of going back retroactively and cherry-picking specific individuals from different eras and castigating them individually for societal sins.

Show me good pics of DT Fondling Ivanka there are 100s and he even talked about boinking his own daughter. You probably believe the pizza insanity. You hijacked this post about Big10 systemic pedophilia which has been proven in criminal and civil court and by pitiful suicide by one of the cowardly perpetrators

That has nothing to do with Jim Jordan knowing anything about 18+ year old men accusing a doctor of inappropriate behavior.

Has NOTHING to do with "systemic pedophilia". You are either ignorant or a lying troll. Maybe both.

Pretty despicable post.

First, our current President has nothing to do with this OP topic.

Second......Gym Jordan is credibly accused by multiple people of being made aware of sexual abuse (not being "hit on") multiple times while he was employed by the university and doing absolutely nothing about it.......essentially covering it up.

Vazquez recalled telling Jordan that Strauss had insisted on examining his genitals after he’d come in with a bloody nose. According to Vazquez, Jordan said “I have nothing to do with this” and ended the conversation.

Yeah, we see how you libs play. I remember all the "credible" accusations against Kavanaugh.

It was independently investigated and there was NO EVIDENCE to support any of those allegations against Jordan. NOTHING.

That has nothing to do with Jim Jordan knowing anything about 18+ year old men accusing a doctor of inappropriate behavior.

Has NOTHING to do with "systemic pedophilia". You are either ignorant or a lying troll. Maybe both.
Come on. You are the original troll in this thread bringing up Democrats and the current President when neither have anything to do with the original post topic. And then you proceed to spew middle school names at everyone. Grow up.

Yeah, we see how you libs play. I remember all the "credible" accusations against Kavanaugh.

It was independently investigated and there was NO EVIDENCE to support any of those allegations against Jordan. NOTHING.
Also, Brett Kavanaugh has nothing to do with the OP topic. Troll on.

Come on. You are the original troll in this thread bringing up Democrats and the current President with neither had anything to do with the original post topic. And then you proceed to spew middle school names at everyone. Grow up.

NO, YOU ARE.

YOU brought politics and Jim Jordan into this FIRST.

Talk about lack of self awareness. LOL. Troll on.

Most probably aren't old enough to remember, but back in old days, even into the 80s, these things were just kept hush-hush. To the point that there were a few sitcom episodes to educate people that it wasn't right and needed to be dealt with appropriately (Diff'rent Strokes and Family Ties come to mind). It certainly doesn't make it right, but it was a societal thing. Even within families, it was generally not talked about. If there was a sketchy character in the family, they were just avoided. Again, not right, but simply how it was at the time. Society has rightly evolved in respect to dealing with these kinds of issues. But I'm not a huge fan of going back retroactively and cherry-picking specific individuals from different eras and castigating them individually for societal sins.
Their victims are still alive, maybe they should have more say than you about the perpetrators of evil in their own life

YOU DID IT.

RIGHT HERE. LOL.
How is correctly identifying Jordan as a GOP politician making this whole topic political? He is a GOP politician.

Sensitive much?

After I correctly identify Jordan as a current GOP politician, you immediately starting talking about Democrats and all the other middle school names you threw around.......blatantly making it all partisan politics.

My post had nothing to do with that.
When you say.....

“But I'm not a huge fan of going back retroactively and cherry-picking specific individuals from different eras and castigating them individually for societal sins.”

It is you are basically turning a blind eye and saying “you know, folks in the old day did evil, but we don’t do that any more.” Especially when the victims are alive and telling the truth

This attitude is exactly why Elie Wiesel, Simon Wiesenthal and many others wrote and still pursue justice. To bring voice and testimony so that it never happens again

• Haha
Reactions: Cybercock
When you say.....

“But I'm not a huge fan of going back retroactively and cherry-picking specific individuals from different eras and castigating them individually for societal sins.”

It is you are basically turning a blind eye and saying “you know, folks in the old day did evil, but we don’t do that any more.” Especially when the victims are alive and telling the truth

This attitude is exactly why Elie Wiesel, Simon Wiesenthal and many others wrote and still pursue justice. To bring voice and testimony so that it never happens again

Congratulations for taking all context away from the statement. Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT