ADVERTISEMENT

What is it with the Big10 and pedophiles

How is correctly identifying Jordan as a GOP politician making this whole topic political? He is a GOP politician.

Sensitive much?

After I correctly identify Jordan as a current GOP politician, you immediately starting talking about Democrats and all the other middle school names you threw around.......blatantly making it all partisan politics.

LOL.

YOU brought a Republican politician into this, despite an independent investigation saying that there was NO EVIDENCE that Jim Jordan knew anything about it.

LOL.

YOU brought a Republican politician into this, despite an independent investigation saying that there was NO EVIDENCE that Jim Jordan knew anything about it.

The 6 victims would like to have a word.

The original post was about physical/sexual abuse in Big 10 athletic programs specifically mentioning Michigan. I give an example supporting the OP from another Big 10 school. So, because a GOP politician actually engaged in the behavior to cover up said abuse at the other Big 10 school, my mere mention of that makes it political? Funny.

The original post was about physical/sexual abuse in Big 10 athletic programs specifically mentioning Michigan. I give an example supporting the OP from another Big 10 school. So, because a GOP politician actually engaged in the behavior to cover up said abuse at the other Big 10 school, my mere mention of that makes it political? Funny.

Except there is no evidence he "actually engaged" in anything. That's the way our justice system works, no matter how much you want it to just be "i don't like them so they are guilty".

So, yes, it was just another political jab. But I can assure you, if you had a video of Jordan or Trump groping a little girl on the floor of the Senate while she has to shrug him off, you would consider that PLENTY of evidence.

Now it’s Bo Schembechler.
Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn. St. harbored pedophiles for decades.
Even worse is that all three admins covered it up and the fan bases refuse to believe the abuse. Throw in the rage aholic Woody Hayes and sleazy Urban Meyer at OSU and just crap.

Now I know we have had some serious cheaters in the SEC but not the kinda of stuff that puts you in prison for decades.

The doctor abused Matt Schembechler when he was about 10 years old back in 1978 and the doctor died in 2010. Matt Schembechler is about 50 years old now and so is the other kid who was abused.

I'm sorry, but coming out with this now after everyone involved has died, all I can say is suck it up buttercup, should have said something long time ago when everyone was still alive.

Last edited:
He conveniently waited until after his father died to trash his reputation.

Now, UM will scrub Bo from their record though he has no chance to defend himself.

I mean, Bo died 15 years ago. It’s not like the guy was waiting for that opening and jumped on the chance right when his dad passed.

He probably waited until the story could have the least affect on his life in case he was made a pariah. He’s 62 now, so he could have just said it’s now or never.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Sexual abuse can mar a child for life. It's a very serious crime and should require capital punishment. A child that is sexually abused becomes a different person. The person he was ceases to exist so it's tantamount to murder.

Reactions: ZanesPopPop

And for some reason it is so important for you to point out he is a Republican politician over and over. Even the original post had to include the R.
Not sure why party affiliation matters in this case but I guess when one is obsessed with hate for those who think differently than them then they lash out like 4 year olds that didnt get their way.

The doctor abused Matt Schembechler when he was about 10 years old back in 1978 and the doctor died in 2010. Matt Schembechler is about 50 years old now and so is the other kid who was abused.

I'm sorry, but coming out with this now after everyone involved has died, all I can say is suck it up buttercup, should have said something long time ago when everyone was still alive.
Your compassion is touching.
If you read the article he did reveal the event multiple times and was met with your same attitude, shut up and suck it up.

I know someone who was sexually abused by a neighbor in elementary school. She finally disclosed this to her family and therapist when she was in late 60’s. Of how he was dead but she revealed his name. She even travelled a thousand miles to go to his grave in the middle of the night and piss on it. Dealing with Trauma is not a scheduled choice

It's a lie. Remember, you can't spell liberals without L-I-A-R-S.

The latest lie uncovered is about Trump tear gassed "peaceful" protesters at Lafayette Park for a photo op. We now know that wasn't true despite the libs media and every Dem politician claiming it.

All lies. All the time. That's the Democratic Party. Only a fool would believe anything they say.
Bwahaha. The republican base is filled with hate and rage towards half the population simply because their rwm overlords told them to live in fear of the evil democrats who are coming for your guns and eating your babies. Talk about a bunch of baby snowflakes. Politicians lie. To sit their and talk about democrats lying while pretending the Republicans aren't just as bad is either ignorant or disingenuous. The gop has turned into a joke and I for one am ready for a sense of normalcy to return to the party.

• Haha
Even worse is that all three admins covered it up and the fan bases refuse to believe the abuse. Throw in the rage aholic Woody Hayes and sleazy Urban Meyer at OSU and just crap.

Now I know we have had some serious cheaters in the SEC but not the kinda of stuff that puts you in prison for decades.

Penn State was not in the Big 10 at the time Sandusky was there.

And for some reason it is so important for you to point out he is a Republican politician over and over. Even the original post had to include the R.
Not sure why party affiliation matters in this case but I guess when one is obsessed with hate for those who think differently than them then they lash out like 4 year olds that didnt get their way.
Snowflake much? I identify a current, sitting GOP congressman with an (R) beside his name once and I am lashing out with hate? You are funny.

Your compassion is touching.
If you read the article he did reveal the event multiple times and was met with your same attitude, shut up and suck it up.

I know someone who was sexually abused by a neighbor in elementary school. She finally disclosed this to her family and therapist when she was in late 60’s. Of how he was dead but she revealed his name. She even travelled a thousand miles to go to his grave in the middle of the night and piss on it. Dealing with Trauma is not a scheduled choice

Thank you. I got over my abuse years ago when it happened to me when I was 8 years from a neighbor. Didn't need a therapist and I know it's wrong for adult to sexually abuse a child. That's why I have said if I catch some adult abusing a child, I will gut them like a fish.. So you can shut the F'ck up, you don't know me, but I'm willing to defend a child when it happens...

For someone to come out 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later and whine about being sexually abused after that person they accuse of doing the abuse has died and can't defend or answer for their actions... I just suck it up buttercup!

Touch that!

Snowflake much? I identify a current, sitting GOP congressman with an (R) beside his name once and I am lashing out with hate? You are funny.

Oh thats funny. Snowflake applies to the one that feels it necessary to identify him as a republican in that and all the other posts in this thread
Would you have even mentioned him if he had been a Democrat?
If the answer is no then look in the mirror before throwing stones.

For the record, both parties are why this country is where it is politically. Card carrying Dems and Pubs are the living and breathing embodiment of political stupidity. They are complete sheep. If you are a Democrat or Republican, you are the problem politically in this country. What's hilarious is people allow themselves to be defined by their support of a political party that couldn't give two shits about them. You are an effectual nothing to either party and that will never change.

Except there is no evidence he "actually engaged" in anything. That's the way our justice system works, no matter how much you want it to just be "i don't like them so they are guilty".

So, yes, it was just another political jab. But I can assure you, if you had a video of Jordan or Trump groping a little girl on the floor of the Senate while she has to shrug him off, you would consider that PLENTY of evidence.
Furthermore, if it was Trump OBVIOUSLY groping a girl, the paid off leftist media would run it non stop! The Washington Post would run with it, and add untrue testimony to drive Trump into the ground.
Let’s not forget about underage island and Epstein’s curious death before he was going to open his books?
Anyway, enjoy the 3.00 gas and convince yourself that’s a good thing. If you can’t, I’m sure Maddow already is.( Probably pound for pound the most evil “journalist “ in the world)

Bwahaha. The republican base is filled with hate and rage towards half the population simply because their rwm overlords told them to live in fear of the evil democrats who are coming for your guns and eating your babies. Talk about a bunch of baby snowflakes. Politicians lie. To sit their and talk about democrats lying while pretending the Republicans aren't just as bad is either ignorant or disingenuous. The gop has turned into a joke and I for one am ready for a sense of normalcy to return to the party.

Laugh if you want, but Republicans aren't lying.

Democrats absolutely are coming for our guns. They tried to ban them in DC years ago and the Supreme Court had to step in.

I mean, you can hear Biden say it here himself. Not sure what it takes for you to believe it. If they had the votes, they would do it tomorrow.

And it won't stop at "assault weapons". After the set the precedent of banning assault weapons, the idiot liberal masses will then be told the truth. That "assault weapons" account for a very small fraction of gun deaths. It's really handguns that account for the vast majority of gun deaths. Then you will see the ban on guns altogether. No rifles. No handguns. No shotguns.

But the libs are lying about EVERYTHING. They are lying about the border. They lied about spying on the Trump campaign. They lied about Russian collusion. They lied about Trump telling the election officials in Georgia to "find the votes". They lied about Trump using tear gas to clear Lafayette Square of "peaceful" protesters for a photo ops. They lied about the voting billing changes in Georgia. They lied about the possibility that the Wuhan Virus escaped from a lab. They lied saying they were "moderates" that would try to bring us together.

They literally lie about EVERYTHING. Allergic to the truth.

Furthermore, if it was Trump OBVIOUSLY groping a girl, the paid off leftist media would run it non stop! The Washington Post would run with it, and add untrue testimony to drive Trump into the ground.
Let’s not forget about underage island and Epstein’s curious death before he was going to open his books?
Anyway, enjoy the 3.00 gas and convince yourself that’s a good thing. If you can’t, I’m sure Maddow already is.( Probably pound for pound the most evil “journalist “ in the world)

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY, is better at covering up for pedos and sexual predators than Democrats and their media. We have seen it over and over and over again.

Oh thats funny. Snowflake applies to the one that feels it necessary to identify him as a republican in that and all the other posts in this thread
Would you have even mentioned him if he had been a Democrat?
If the answer is no then look in the mirror before throwing stones.
A really simply thing....dont blame the Democrat for the Republican who covered up sexual abuse.

It’s happening n our own back yard………church, the Y, youth baseball, Boy Scouts, etc………whoever young guys gather.
Not to mention what happens to young girls.

Reactions: Cybercock
Thank you. I got over my abuse years ago when it happened to me when I was 8 years from a neighbor. Didn't need a therapist and I know it's wrong for adult to sexually abuse a child. That's why I have said if I catch some adult abusing a child, I will gut them like a fish.. So you can shut the F'ck up, you don't know me, but I'm willing to defend a child when it happens...

For someone to come out 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later and whine about being sexually abused after that person they accuse of doing the abuse has died and can't defend or answer for their actions... I just suck it up buttercup!

Touch that!
Truly admire your strength at dealing with your abuse. I also find it strangely off kilter your rage at people who suffered your same trauma and were not as strong as you.

Truly admire your strength at dealing with your abuse. I also find it strangely off kilter your rage at people who suffered your same trauma and were not as strong as you.

I don't sit around and say "whose is me" when something bad happens to me. It's life and life isn't fair. I think instead of crying about and blaming others in the past that are dead is best to move on. One family has been destroyed, why destroy another family, when that person is dead.

If the son (Matt) told his dad (Bo) that he was sexually abused and his father didn't do anything about it, then he should have gone to his mother. Mothers will protect their kids 9 times out of 10. And question why her husband the father of her child din't defend his own child.

A really simply thing....dont blame the Democrat for the Republican who covered up sexual abuse.

Nobody to blame at all, since an independent investigation found there was no evidence he knew anything.

But the entire Democratic party and their media covered for Bill Clinton. They covered to Harvey Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein.

And they are still covering for Andrew Cuomo.

And then there is this.

VastLateCondor-size_restricted.gif

I don't sit around and say "whose is me" when something bad happens to me. It's life and life isn't fair. I think instead of crying about and blaming others in the past that are dead is best to move on. One family has been destroyed, why destroy another family, when that person is dead.

If the son (Matt) told his dad (Bo) that he was sexually abused and his father didn't do anything about it, then he should have gone to his mother. Mothers will protect their kids 9 times out of 10. And question why her husband the father of her child din't defend his own child.
He did tell his mother, who took down the street and they told the AD, who was a family friend. AD protected the doc
glad you had family members who believed and acted upon that

He did tell his mother, who took down the street and they told the AD, who was a family friend. AD protected the doc
glad you had family members who believed and acted upon that

Well, if the child told his mother when it happened back then and nothing was done about it, then I'm sorry the mother didn't do all she could to protect her child. If the father (Bo) stopped this from getting out or didn't have the doctor arrested then, then shame on Coach Bo.

But to come out now after half the people are dead is way too late. People need to be accountable for their actions and the kid (Matt) should have come out with this about 30 years ago when people were still alive and try to defend these accusations.

ADVERTISEMENT