ADVERTISEMENT

What is up with the mens Olympic basketball team?

I will freely admit I didnt watch the game but heard that we didn't score the last 4+. As our men's bb team has proven, if you don't score, you don't win. Braves can attest to that too.

Like Adcoop said . France has Gobert (an all NBA first teamer) Fourier (sorry for the spelling) and Nic Batum who are all above avg NBA players that have played together ALOT . That makes a big difference against a throw together squad . Now if Lebron , AD were on that squad we win by 20 because AD neutralizes Gobert . That’s not the case . The best players in the NBA are not on the Olympic team plain and simple .

We are woke. White boys are tokens. Race is everything. We don’t play for America. We play for a country we hate for racial theory victimization.

Reactions: cockofdawn
USA easily advance to the knockout round with a 35 point win over the Czech Republic. I guess they woke up.

I haven't watched the NBA closely for a couple of years so I didn't realize Jayson Tatum had turned into such a baller. When he gets going, look out.

The Men's team is back in the gold medal game - Durant stepping up big time and carrying the team. Now they face the only team to beat them - France. Should be a good game. If Durant, Booker and Tatum can all get going in the same game for once, they should be in a great position to win gold.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT