ADVERTISEMENT

What is your guess as to what the point spread will be for the UT game? EDIT: I found a line.

Unfortunately our coaching staff will be in attendance

I have no confidence whatsoever our coaching staff can design a game plan that will beat the viles.

I know it's crazy but don't forget Champ is 7-1 against the Vols. Last year just left a bit of a sting since they beat us so soundly.

Hopeful George Bobo, who is supposedly on staff as an advisor to the head coach, can help Muschamp let go of micromanaging to the detriment of the team.

Hoping not expecting.

If they had that many players not getting reps dues to Covid, we might have a good chance against them because of the rust they have. Then again, Clemson had half of their football team out because of the virus and they, as much as I hate him, looked pretty sharp in their games.

really? last year was a first for tenn beating a Muschamp coached team
Yeah, but it turned into a demoralizing beat down. It was damaging to the team's confidence and set the tone for a very disappointing season. I think it was the turning point where the team stopped believing the staff could put them in winning position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Cock
I know it's crazy but don't forget Champ is 7-1 against the Vols. Last year just left a bit of a sting since they beat us so soundly.

Hopeful George Bobo, who is supposedly on staff as an advisor to the head coach, can help Muschamp let go of micromanaging to the detriment of the team.

Hoping not expecting.
Pruitt knows everything about a Bobo offense. That's the sad thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT