ADVERTISEMENT

What position groups improve in 2019?

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
And conversely, which ones fall off?

Without doing some research ( I’m sure some here can provide more insight), I would think O-line and the WR position could take small steps backwards. And the defensive line should improve. Maybe the QB position if you believe a true freshman next year is a better backup than a senior this year. What are some of your thoughts on how each group will get better or worse?

Well I don’t truly see us losing any WR except Deebo and we get Ortre back. So W R should be atleast same especially if Vann steps up
Don’t see any other group taking a step back. Maybe stay same. O line maybe yes but Wonnum is taking Campers place now. If Stanley returns. It helps. I think Gwynn can take Baileys spot.

Reactions: Judson1
You’re gonna see a night and day Dline and Secondary next year. A lot of players coming in and eligible. Oline should keep rolling but we’re only losing Deebo in WR this year.

Our Tight-ends will probably take a step back. We lose Crosby and Augusta this year. If Kinlaw returns along with Wonnum I feel like our D-line will be real good next year.

Our Tight-ends will probably take a step back. We lose Crosby and Augusta this year. If Kinlaw returns along with Wonnum I feel like our D-line will be real good next year.

True but Pollard returns along with Markaway , Register and Hinson so we still have depth. I think TE atleast remains same

I really, really, really hope Javon and DJ return next year, but honestly, I'll be [pleasantly] surprised if they do.

And conversely, which ones fall off?

Without doing some research ( I’m sure some here can provide more insight), I would think O-line and the WR position could take small steps backwards. And the defensive line should improve. Maybe the QB position if you believe a true freshman next year is a better backup than a senior this year. What are some of your thoughts on how each group will get better or worse?

OC. That is all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT