ADVERTISEMENT

What sport amazes you ?

There are a lot of sports that are amazing, but none I’d be afraid to try that I can think of, even PBR (if I were actually in shape) but there is one I don’t think I could try if my kids lives depended on it….these folks get all my respect.

And the old Lake Placid structure, which is very impressive and intimidating, and much worse than the jumps that start on the actual mountain for some reason.

I have to agree, that makes me sick to think about actually trying myself.

I'm amazed at many of the "hey, y'all, watch this" sports like ski jumping, X-games, bull riding, cliff diving, etc.

But I'm so amazed at this guy, that even when I watch the video, I'm not sure I believe my eyes:

I'm sure this won't work, so if one of you twelve-year-olds can post the video, I'd appreciate it. I'd be amazed. lol

edit: hey, wow! Look at that, I posted a video!

I'm amazed at many of the "hey, y'all, watch this" sports like ski jumping, X-games, bull riding, cliff diving, etc.

But I'm so amazed at this guy, that even when I watch the video, I'm not sure I believe my eyes:

I'm sure this won't work, so if one of you twelve-year-olds can post the video, I'd appreciate it. I'd be amazed. lol

I’ve had instances where I wished I could reload that fast. And I’ve had instances where I wished I was that accurate. In the woods, hunting, of course 😀

This.....
68c176b759e66d1b7701cf9e7067bd9d.gif

Not considered a sport although it's just as demanding and is only excelled at by a limited number.....ballet.

Women’s weight lifting. That chick from New Zealand breaking records is just as strong as the men. It’s unreal.

Reactions: jeff2001
Holy crap, the woman who won the silver medal in pole vaulting 4 years ago is from Greenville and went to Greenville high back in 2010. She is competing again now.

I would say contemporary professional wrestling. The myriad of aerial moves that the male and female wrestlers execute is simply out of this world. This was something that no one was able to do in the old days e.g. 1970 - 2010.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT