ADVERTISEMENT

What Taters fans do that you don’t like

Insisting that Tater U. has a Vet School, then after being told that they do not have a Vet School, the Taters go on and on that they don't need one.

Actually, this ^^^^ is not the most irritating thing that Clemmies do. Just their BEING a Tater irritates me!
That’s how most of their conversations go.

I like “exist” and “breathe” as funny ones, although I don’t REALLY mean it as I do have some friends who went to Clemson.

But the one thing that really does bug me is how they always wear something orange. Maybe many of us do the same wearing Carolina gear, or garnet and black. But orange is so ugly and the ones I know wear something Clemson everywhere. It’s honestly a little childish to me.

Reactions: Holy City Cock
They can’t usually have a respectful conversation if USC is even mentioned, even in passing. I posted here on June 6th how I had a confrontation with a 25 year old girl I had never met in a meeting at a health club who couldn’t resist making a snide comment when I said I was a proud graduate of USC. I fired back at her in that circumstance.

My latest encounter occurred on a walk in my neighborhood with my wife. We ran into an old acquaintance taking a walk with her daughter who had grown up since we had last seen her. She was a rising senior at a smaller university in SC. I was speaking to the mom when it came up that I had attended USC. I wasn’t even talking to her at the time. At that point the daughter interjects that she would never go to USC! My wife and I both heard the comment, but completely ignored her as we continued to just casually talk to the mom. We never acknowledged her again.

Now what is it that makes even a 20 year old girl who never attended Clemson so embolden that she feels it is ok to say such a thing to an actual graduate of USC that is old enough to be her father or even her grandfather?

I just don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy City Cock
They can’t usually have a respectful conversation if USC is even mentioned, even in passing. I posted here on June 6th how I had a confrontation with a 25 year old girl I had never met in a meeting at a health club who couldn’t resist making a snide comment when I said I was a proud graduate of USC. I fired back at her in that circumstance.

My latest encounter occurred on a walk in my neighborhood with my wife. We ran into an old acquaintance taking a walk with her daughter who had grown up since we had last seen her. She was a rising senior at a smaller university in SC. I was speaking to the mom when it came up that I had attended USC. I wasn’t even talking to her at the time. At that point the daughter interjects that she would never go to USC! My wife and I both heard the comment, but completely ignored her as we continued to just casually talk to the mom. We never acknowledged her again.

Now what is it that makes even a 20 year old girl who never attended Clemson so embolden that she feels it is ok to say such a thing to an actual graduate of USC that is old enough to be her father or even her grandfather?

I just don’t get it.

To answer your question, consider these reasons: (1) insecurity about themselves and/or 'THAT' school in the SC back country and/or (2) poor breeding.

Wally, when someone such as your friend's rude daughter says something like that to me,.....I simply say; "That's okay, we don't let just anyone in". They have no answer and they hate it.

I never sign-in....I usually just read the messaging. I had to go sign-in for this thread!

Have an Orange tiger as a mascot. There’s no Tigers in South Carolina. There’s history in gamecocks, bulldogs, gators in Florida and seminoles...at least LSU has a real tiger, I’ll give them that.
Oh hell that will be the next thing MooU copies another school about.

Bragging about beating us the last 4 years! There is no way they make it 5 straight this year. They act like they're just this national powerhouse team! They've only won 2 national championships for crying out laud! We're coming for them though. The CHAMP is building and recruiting just as good if not better. We have bright days ahead boys!

When they obsess about us so much they waste their time creating fake accounts to post on here. Lunch rush must be over at McDonalds to have that sort of time on their hands.

Bragging about beating us the last 4 years! There is no way they make it 5 straight this year. They act like they're just this national powerhouse team! They've only won 2 national championships for crying out laud! We're coming for them though. The CHAMP is building and recruiting just as good if not better. We have bright days ahead boys!
I smell tater tots!

Actually they’ve only won one legally, and even that one is in question.

They feel real smug because the name Clemson has no tie to a state institution. They think that it is a private institution with no dependence on state funds. Wrong! There are still people out there that attend Clemson that believe it is not state supported. That came from a senior level USC administrator. They hate USC and everything about it, you included.

Reactions: 67gamecock
giphy.gif

An article in the herald said detailed how a girl from fort mill was going to run track at Clemson. The bonus was that she could go to their vet school. I think I just don’t like the bandwagon fans. The Tiger paw has become similar to putting costa, salt life, or yeti stickers on the back of automobiles

An article in the herald said detailed how a girl from fort mill was going to run track at Clemson. The bonus was that she could go to their vet school. I think I just don’t like the bandwagon fans. The Tiger paw has become similar to putting costa, salt life, or yeti stickers on the back of automobiles
She can do Pre-Vet but she had better prepare herself for UGA if she wants to pay in-state tuition for Vet school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT