ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck is with all the football team injuries?!*

What injuries? I heard Muschamp live on the radio at lunch, and he said the only injury was Edwards, who had sports hernia surgery during the offseason. He said he was holding Edwards out, but that he was probably ready to go.

What injuries? I heard Muschamp live on the radio at lunch, and he said the only injury was Edwards, who had sports hernia surgery during the offseason. He said he was holding Edwards out, but that he was probably ready to go.
Well, then you missed that Ortre will be limited during the first week, Pellage (no reason given) will not be available until Monday, Davis has an injury to his abs, and Freeman is still out.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Yeah, that came across as a little strange. CWM first said that we only had one injury.......then proceeded to rattle off those Lake listed above.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Muschamp also said they were all minor injuries and most of them were being held out for precautionary reasons.
Ortre was injured during his senior season so this has been known for months.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
From what I heard on the radio yesterday,I think spring practice might be a little lite this year on being physical .as muschamp wanted to come out of spring ball in good health so they can really work over the Sumer in getting faster/stronger.i could be wrong tho..

From what I heard on the radio yesterday,I think spring practice might be a little lite this year on being physical .as muschamp wanted to come out of spring ball in good health so they can really work over the Sumer in getting faster/stronger.i could be wrong tho..

Ancient Sumer lost to the Macedonians, right?

Maximus also out Indefinitely
giphy.gif

Reactions: danny_dristor
I've been concerned about how we seem to get injured more than our opponents for YEARS! I hope it changes this year but that's been a pattern in recent years and just don't understand why! Strength & conditioning maybe? Whatever - it HAS been a problem!!

I've been concerned about how we seem to get injured more than our opponents for YEARS! I hope it changes this year but that's been a pattern in recent years and just don't understand why! Strength & conditioning maybe? Whatever - it HAS been a problem!!
maybe, or maybe we hear more about every injury than we do the injuries at say Alabama and or Ohio State??

Reactions: wood90 and jon#
I don't think that is the case. I remember last year the big story line in the SEC was Florida had at least 5 or 6 starters out for extended periods of time - some season ending injuries. Georgia also had a number of injuries this year to key players. Most teams have a number of injuries. The biggest difference is some of those teams have depth and we don't. If we have a starter out at certain positions, it is devastating to our chances of winning.

Hurt players should be able to play. Injured should not. U got to be tough to play hurt. Did u see any toughness in us last year?

Hurt players should be able to play. Injured should not. U got to be tough to play hurt. Did u see any toughness in us last year?
As long as the injury does not cause issues to the player then sure, however if it's something serious or something that could become serious then no the player should sit. As for your second comment, this team last year showed the same toughness that a group of kittens would have.

Reactions: jonesz21
Bryan Edwards--sports hernia procedure
OrTre Smith--ankle surgery
Christian Pellage--Strained Calf
Randrecous Davis--Strained abdominal
CJ Freeman--Knee Injury
Morgan Vest--Meniscus surgery

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT