ADVERTISEMENT

What to expect this Saturday?

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
Will South Carolina get into a shootout with clemson like the way clemson had with Wake Forest earlier this season or will South Carolina "lay an egg" and be shutout like last season?

Will Bell rush for 160 yards and Wells have over 200 receiving yards or will South Carolina have less than 200 yards of offense for the game?

Will Greene create a fumble and recover it for a touchdown and Dial have two interceptions or will clemson have over 500 yards of offense with no turnovers?

The game against Tennessee gave me a little hope for this Saturday, but at the same time I remain very cautios of expecting a win.

Will South Carolina get into a shootout with clemson like the way clemson had with Wake Forest earlier this season or will South Carolina "lay an egg" and be shutout like last season?

Will Bell rush for 160 yards and Wells have over 200 receiving yards or will South Carolina have less than 200 yards of offense for the game?

Will Greene create a fumble and recover it for a touchdown and Dial have two interceptions or will clemson have over 500 yards of offense with no turnovers?

The game against Tennessee gave me a little hope for this Saturday, but at the same time I remain very cautios of expecting a win.

What to expect this Saturday:?

Partly cloudy with a high of about 62 degrees. Humidity at 53% with gentle 3 mph winds. Only a 10% chance of precipitation. Attitudes start becoming gloomy shortly after noon with a high chance of total chaos as evening approaches.

Well, I’m hopeful we avoid laying an egg as we have done so many times after an upset win. If only…..

Reactions: TAV31
Just looking for a good effort. Over the past five meetings, we've been outscored 214 to 55 and the last two games we should have stayed home. If we can even keep it within 14, that would be a vast improvement.

Reactions: TAV31
With USC it’s impossible to know what to expect. They will either blow Clemson out. Or Clemson will blow us out.

We are good enough. So a win is expected. Now all we have to do is play as expected. It is all about meeting expectations.

This game is mostly won by the better team, seldom is there an upset. Unfortunately Clemson is the better team this year but Carolina is getting real close to matching them.

Your punt blocking scares me because we never recovered from the blocked punt against ND. I expect you'll come after every one and may block one or two. But Wes has been dialing up the blitzes lately and I don't see Rattler lighting us up. We're finally healthy in the secondary and Bresee is back. And I think you did us a favor whipping UT. You have our full attention. You most definitely could win and I think it's your best chance in years but I think we cover.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT