ADVERTISEMENT

what u garnet-necks need is a road trip....come wed wash the pickup, clean yer boots...

"...well, there's 1352 guitar pickers in Nashville
And they can pick more notes than the number of ants in a Tennessee ant hill..."

Daddy, Steve, and Walt are going.

have the proper authorities been notified?.....tell em 2 keep a eye balled peeled 4 me & i'll do same......................a man never knows when he might run a little low on vodka:)........they know where
they'll be 'gatin'?........i have a little spot (1/3 mile away), been usin' for several trips, if they dont have there're own favorite

have the proper authorities been notified?.....tell em 2 keep a eye balled peeled 4 me & i'll do same......................a man never knows when he might run a little low on vodka:)........they know where
they'll be 'gatin'?........i have a little spot (1/3 mile away), been usin' for several trips, if they dont have there're own favorite
They stay at the Holiday Inn (?) right across the street and tailgate in their parking lot.

They stay at the Holiday Inn (?) right across the street and tailgate in their parking lot.

did that n '06, furncock got a group of rooms @ a fantastic price, $125-150 range......parked car on friday & didnt move till ck-out sun.........needless to say this $300-350 night stuff is too much for a clean room & a park space.....i'll work my way through lot on way n & c if i spot em.....oh & its not across "the street", just like the marriott their lots back right up 2 stadium.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
did that n '06, furncock got a group of rooms @ a fantastic price, $125-150 range......parked car on friday & didnt move till ck-out sun.........needless to say this $300-350 night stuff is too much for a clean room & a park space.....i'll work my way through lot on way n & c if i spot em.....oh & its not across "the street", just like the marriott their lots back right up 2 stadium.

Now that you mention the Marriott, they are in one or the other. I think they are heading up Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT