ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT!!??? Watson not a

I like the fact ESPN is showing plays. Where the player looked bad. I like that.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...trubisky-over-me-would-be-a-slap-in-the-face/

ROTFL.gif

No Bama players yet. Which means a big run on Bama players coming.

....does this mean the Tigers and the Gamecocks are cheering for the same team on Sundays?

Reactions: IrmoRed
I saw the Vol players gather around Latt when he went down..that's sportmanship..and respect.....I just can't hate on Watson..he's a worthy opponent..had he been a Gamecock we'd be lovin' his ass..and rightly so..

Reactions: Ruffian tiger
entirely taken out of context... so basically fake news. nice find. you will never find a quote from him that says trubisky over me would be slap in the face. try again CNN
Last among QBs in the Wonderlic test this year. The kid has talent, but I would imagine smarts also is a big factor for GMs looking at QBs.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
One thing for sure, we will see in time.

Signed,

Cptn. Obvious

He's a winner...say what you want about him but he has intangibles that most only dream of.
It's his "tangibles" I would be worried about. Arm strength, reading both sides of the field, changing plays at the line, taking snaps under center. These things don't improve just because you can run fast. NFL players don't care about intangibles if you get them killed with slow passes or high passes or miss them when they are open.

We will see. Playing QB in the NFL is not exactly the same as being in Clemson's offense where he had a huge talent advantage 90% of the time. Seems like a good kid so I don't wish him ill will. But no team in the modern era has won a Super Bowl with a QB that scored less than 25 on the Wunderlic.

I'm not a Texans fan but am a JD fan. Isn't it ironic a Carolina grad owner drafted him. Business decision I know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT