ADVERTISEMENT

What's about to happen with college football this week

uscusc1987

May 30, 2008
The 2020 season is going to be cancelled and players like Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence have played the last down of college football they will ever play. We can keep believing differently, but ultimately this is happening.

Actually you are saying it’s going to happen but as of today it’s only an opinion
Let’s just wait and see how it plays out

I do agree no CFB for 2020. As for Lawerence and Fields, we will have to wait and see how that plays out.

The 2020 season is going to be cancelled and players like Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence have played the last down of college football they will ever play. We can keep believing differently, but ultimately this is happening.
Yep 2020 is done

I think they will push for the Spring, but the Fall season is all but over. I have some sources (yes, the all-mysterious internet poster with sources) that are pretty high up the chain, that felt that this was inevitable, but that everyone would delay as much as possible and hope for a miracle. So far no miracles have surfaced.

Nothing next week. NCAA will kick the can until Labor Day weekend. Numbers will dictate that week on final decision. Just my opinion. This is probably latest they can wait to put together a 10 game season with playoffs only.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT