ADVERTISEMENT

what's on the grill tomorrow?

Spaghetti. Work to Fridge for beer to chair for football with no stops inbetween. Well, maybe a biological break, but not even gonna slow down at the grill. That'll be for Saturday when I can spend appropriate time getting it right.

Dietz and Watson brand natural casing bratwurst. Soak in a darker beer (I prefer Fat Tire) overnight. Try this brand if you haven't already. All of their sausages/brats/hotdogs are delicious!
And burgers dashed with a little Montreal steak seasoning.
Kind of boring, but a Thursday night game leaves little time for prep.

Nothing, but I live really close and will be cycling up to the game. Saturday, I will be smoking a pork shoulder and chilling ALL BY MYSELF. I couldn't be happier about it, to be honest.

Nothing, but I live really close and will be cycling up to the game. Saturday, I will be smoking a pork shoulder and chilling ALL BY MYSELF. I couldn't be happier about it, to be honest.
I know where you live.

Getting a tooth pulled in the AM, so probably mashed potatoes for me. Typically I go for KFC hot wings & wife made potato salad.

You people eating "wangs" are living on the edge.

NEVER...EVER...EAT CHICKEN ON GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!

We're getting pizza, a lot of finger food and A LOT of beer.

Watching at Neal and Pam's in Surfside Beach with a bunch of Gamecock fans. THE Gamecock bar on the south end of the Strand, where I live. The owner is a Carolina grad and is cooking butts. All kind of people are bringing dishes. I have been cooking the hash for three days.

Mixed up a pot of chili last night and put in the slow cooker this morning. It will be hot and ready by kickoff. And yes I use beans. None of that Texas mess for me.

Treetop, I've been in surfside all week and was thinking of leaving today to go home for the game but may consider going to Neal and Pam's unless it's a private get together?

pork loin... w/ mustard BBQ glaze. I'm on a one man mission to bring mustard base to the Rockies...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT