ADVERTISEMENT

Whats w/ the Dan Mullen OC rumors

Not sure, but if he is the choice I'd be super disappointed. 1. He wouldn't be here long. 2. He was never a great recruiter. 3. He is a bit of a douchebag and noone at Florida liked him.

His personality would be in Beamers shadow so no problem there. But his track record w QBs and offense is pretty great. Tebow, Dak Prescott, etc. He would probably be the most effective OC we’ve had since Spurrier

Not sure, but if he is the choice I'd be super disappointed. 1. He wouldn't be here long. 2. He was never a great recruiter. 3. He is a bit of a douchebag and noone at Florida liked him.
He was calling the plays with his PS5 controller during the Tenn game.

His personality would be in Beamers shadow so no problem there. But his track record w QBs and offense is pretty great. Tebow, Dak Prescott, etc. He would probably be the most effective OC we’ve had since Spurrier
That is optimistic. His offense is still designed for Tebow. The spread is 10 years ago. I would not be excited about him. Not that the administration cares about my opinion, but I'd be disappointed if this was the direction we went.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
Beamer would need to get eyes surgically placed in the back of his head.

He was calling the plays with his PS5 controller during the Tenn game.
Wonder what’s next? Every player with a helmet mike connected to a coach? We ran in the plays with the wide receivers (old days). Unitas, Starr, Tittle, etc. called their own ( older days).

Oh, ok. Didn't know that. Didn't know that you knew that. I'm not an insider.
It's hard for any reasonable person to believe a current College head coach, NFL coordinator, NFL head coach, would take a demotion to work under Beamer as an offensive coordinator. We just lost a coordinator to a lateral move (probably a blessing in disguise) to coach same position at a school rebuilding. He is embellishing...a lot, to promote the brand.

It's hard for any reasonable person to believe a current College head coach, NFL coordinator, NFL head coach, would take a demotion to work under Beamer as an offensive coordinator. We just lost a coordinator to a lateral move (probably a blessing in disguise) to coach same position at a school rebuilding. He is embellishing...a lot, to promote the brand.
So not lying, just embellishing. I see.

ADVERTISEMENT