ADVERTISEMENT

When will the first Football recruit spill the beans?

The Ole Miss recruit that admitted getting like 30.000 from a booster but the NCAA won't get off their lazy asses and investigate nothing. They suck.
??? What are you talking about. They just hit Ole Miss with a two year bowl ban. This included the $30,000 Leo Lewis said he got from Ole Miss. Makes one wounder thou, if Ole Miss paid him $30,000, why did he sign with Miss St?

If and when this happens big time college athletics will change drastically.
College basketball is way more dirty than football. AAU coaches are just undercover shoe company agents. it's much easier to "buy" a basketball team than football. You buy the right two or three player, you can have a sweet sixteen team. Paying for a handful of football players would most likely have a slight difference in overall record.

Reactions: ClemDent
galebreakMember

1. galebreak

New

He was nothing before his childish “rant” around here. Now...He’s the scum of the Earth. Sure...Recruits go to him. He’s a “good” sleazy used-car salesman.
    “Scum of the earth”. Wow! That “rant” must have really shaken you. Peace.

29 Yesterday at 4:00 PM

agantt likes this.
Based on the rant...We already know, he’s a lying sack of s#*t. He really sounded more like a whiney BITCH...than a football coach. Then again...He couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag.
Gosh. Maybe you missed the National Championship when he was the head coach?

He wasn’t coaching anybody...just standing out there, and taking credit.

throughout my life I have been associated with people I thought I knew. When later it was discovered they did something everyone would never think of them doing. I am assuming you must have a close relationship with Dabo to make your statement.

That is a very reasonable comment. And of course I would be very disappointed if he is not the person I think he is. I have never criticized him, but I hope each of you would stand up and support Coach Muschamp if a rash of hatred and unsupported statements were made about him. The viciousness of some on this board is appalling, but I still enjoy the verbal combat with any of you. Like I said before. Peace.

College basketball is way more dirty than football. AAU coaches are just undercover shoe company agents. it's much easier to "buy" a basketball team than football. You buy the right two or three player, you can have a sweet sixteen team. Paying for a handful of football players would most likely have a slight difference in overall record.

Paying players helped Clemson win it's first National Championship.

That is a very reasonable comment. And of course I would be very disappointed if he is not the person I think he is. I have never criticized him, but I hope each of you would stand up and support Coach Muschamp if a rash of hatred and unsupported statements were made about him. The viciousness of some on this board is appalling, but I still enjoy the verbal combat with any of you. Like I said before. Peace.

Thousands upon thousands of SC residents once felt that way about Perry Noble. Absolutely convinced that he was a great Christian man.

“Scum of the earth”. Wow! That “rant” must have really shaken you. Peace.[/QUOTE
As I watch the funeral of Pastor Billy Graham and then read your comment 'that must have really shaken you' I was tempted to write a witty, insulting remark but this world has far too many of those and I'm guilty as anyone of providing them on occasion. You know the rant was disrespectful and insulting and no one was "shaken" by it....they felt disrespected and insulted and you would too if someone said similar things about Clemson. Let's give up the snarky, childish remarks

Last edited:
Scum of the earth”. Wow! That “rant” must have really shaken you. Peace.[/QUOTE
As I watch the funeral of Pastor Billy Graham and then read your comment 'that must have really shaken you' I was tempted to write a witty, insulting remark but this world has far too many of those and I'm guilty as anyone of providing them on occasion. You know the rant was disrespectful and insulting and no one was "shaken" by it....they felt disrespected and insulted and you would too if someone said similar things about Clemson. Let's give up the snarky, childish remarks

Reactions: roosterbell
The really sad thing is...Dabo didn’t even have his facts right. The set-up question had the wrong person quoted. He said that “Spurrier said”, but it was Todd Ellis that made the comment. Just a childish rant from the sleaze bag!

“Scum of the earth”. Wow! That “rant” must have really shaken you. Peace.
Did clempson cheat when they were banned from TV and a bowl game for 3 years? Three years, good grief. That's some serious cheating.

If and when this happens big time college athletics will change drastically.
Want to clean up the football cheating? Just raise the admission standards so only real students could get in school and cull the current gangsta programs in the power 5 conferences. Of course the NAACP and all the Democrats and brain dead celebrities would raise holly hell shouting white supremacy and racism.

The really sad thing is...Dabo didn’t even have his facts right. The set-up question had the wrong person quoted. He said that “Spurrier said”, but it was Todd Ellis that made the comment. Just a childish rant from the sleaze bag!

Not defending the rant, but this is not actually true. The quote went out on the Gamecock Athletic Dept tweet as attributed to Spurrier. Several days go by with no correction. Spurrier can thus be assumed to own it. Then Dabo rants. Then Spurrier denies, and the quote is correctly attributed to Ellis. Ellis then makes his 'cycling in, cycling out' comments.

Conclusions: The rant was not a great idea. It was, however, in response to a quote the Gamecock Athletic Department attributed to Spurrier without correction. Ellis continues his bulletin board material idiocy. Someone in the Dept needs to shut up Ellis.

CumberlandscMember
New

Not defending the rant, but this is not actually true. The quote went out on the Gamecock Athletic Dept tweet asattributed to Spurrier. Several days go by with no correction. Spurrier can thus be assumed to own it. Then Dabo rants. Then Spurrier denies, and the quote is correctly attributed to Ellis. Ellis then makes his 'cycling in, cycling out'comments.

Conclusions: The rant was not a great idea. It was, however, in response to aquote the Gamecock Athletic Department attributed to Spurrier without correction. Ellis continues his bulletin board material idiocy. Someone in the Dept needs toshut up Ellis.

Wonder how I knew who said it from the beginning? A reporter is supposed to check facts, before asking for comments. The RANT was in response...for losing a football game for the 3rd year in a row. Whiney little BITCH!

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT