ADVERTISEMENT

When you win a national title and your instate rival signs a better class?

Better class could be debatable. Average stars is probably more accurate in determining quality of the class, instead of overall points. Clemson is 4th highest average, we are 23th in rivals. 5* athletes are program changers and they landed 3 of them. Not complaining about our class, or pimping Clemson, just being realistic.

No need to slow down. Last time I checked, they are below us hahahahahaha

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/

Yes, slow down. Their avg player rank places them 4th by Rivals. Their overall rank is lower because they only took 14 total. They signed 3 5-stars, and the same number of 4-stars as we did (6) ... and that's if we hold on to Jamyest. They did just fine. They played something like 23 true or redshirt freshmen this past season. They are still loaded, and replenished what they are losing. Losing Watson is huge, but they have plenty of good QB candidates. So, please don't go celebrating a recruiting victory today over the Clempets. We are also 7th or 8th in the SEC. We have a long way to go.

Last edited:
OP

635867437107842471-1146296258_post-26678-he-doesnt-get-it-gif-Imgur-ATT-f79X.gif

Yes, slow down. Their avg player rank places them 4th. Their overall rank is

Yes, slow down. Their avg player rank places them 4th. Their overall rank is lower because they only took 14 total.
And that's why they get punished in the rankings. How can you have depth with 14 people hahaha?!?!? Let's say 2 go early in the draft, 2 transfer, and 3 never play any real snaps. That means they will have 7 seniors in 4 years haha. Thankfully the 7-5 tater years are in the future.

I think USC has an improved class and I really don't think they would have fallen off so sharply if it weren't for recruiting violations. The problem is competing against the other classes in the East and Clemson. UGA, UF, and UT had solid days.

I think USC has an improved class and I really don't think they would have fallen off so sharply if it weren't for recruiting violations. The problem is competing against the other classes in the East and Clemson. UGA, UF, and UT had solid days.
And I'd argue that we have a better returning qb than all of those teams listed. That's the real key. Bentley will have us in position to compete for the east which will in turn, help our recruiting. SC is building back up nicely.

You might want to slow down and read this.... you want all your classes to be even each year. You will have depth next year. There will be a year when the class of 40 leaves. Then you will be stuck with small upper classes and a huge freshmen class.

Dablows stuck up arse is the problem. I want my team to drop a player if he doesn't produce. Instead you have a bunch of white kids eating up scholarships. Why doesn't your team ever sub!?!? It's because the bench isn't there!

Clemson's depth was redshirted last season..
5 star LB Smith
4 star QB Cooper
4 star WR Chase
4 star DE Kelly
4 star OL Simpson
4 star DT Pickney

Reactions: Tiger tim1471
I just posted basic recruiting ranking facts. You guys have gotten really soft. Resorting to spinning for Dabo, how pathetic. I cant believe you guys are the ones "spinning" the final rankings today. Its beyond hilarious and sad honestly. Need to lighten up

I think they only have 9 sr's and is proberly why they only taking 14 or so...but I saw they have around 27 Jr's. so they will be back taking a full class next year..

ADVERTISEMENT