ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the 'Fire Everybody' people today....

You can't explain why you think fans are making "excuses" after a win? Your failure has been duly noted.
I can't explain your nonsense posts, and apparently you can't either. Nor should I have to since you made them.

The same type of moron that doesn't know the depth chart and then wants to call someone a tater.

The play caller wasn't that impressive when he had everyone to work with, btw.
Actually 2 of our top 3 WRs are out. You forget about Googer. In their place we have 2 true frosh playing. They are good players but still inexperienced freshmen and without the experience of Deebo and Googer, you are missing what you can't see....good blocking from the WR position and better route running.

I can't explain why you brought him up in regards to the poster talking about the Tennessee game. It's not like we only have injuries on offense, we have a lot on defense and yet they keep rolling along.

I'm proud of you for watching the game. You want a pat on the back for it?
A lot more injuries on O than D. Deebo, Googer, Crosby, 3startung OL (including our best one, Bailey) and Dowdle.

I am not one who believes you terminate someone so easily, but with Roper, I do not believe he is our answer ... by any means. I recognize Bentley is culpable as well (RPO decisions), however, I question whether this offense best suits Bentley's skillset.

My humble thoughts ... life is good - Peace!

So everyones happy with that Roper offense?...lol...took a great defensive effort yesterday to get out of Knoxville with a.win against a terrible Vols team...if the defense doesnt hold at the end this board would be full of fire everyone posts...Muschamp can be successful here..but not.with Roper..USC is winning inspite of Roper not because of him

I agree with the last comment .... I commented this on Saturday (noted won that game in spite of coaches) and one poster noted "Idiot Alert". While it was difficult, I chose NOT to respond to the individual who typed this as everyone (including me) get emotional watching our beloved Gamecocks ...

Reactions: king ward
Actually 2 of our top 3 WRs are out. You forget about Googer. In their place we have 2 true frosh playing. They are good players but still inexperienced freshmen and without the experience of Deebo and Googer, you are missing what you can't see....good blocking from the WR position and better route running.
He is having a tough time with simple facts today. Seems to be upset about something...

Reactions: rogue cock
I am not one who believes you terminate someone so easily, but with Roper, I do not believe he is our answer ... by any means. I recognize Bentley is culpable as well (RPO decisions), however, I question whether this offense best suits Bentley's skillset.

My humble thoughts ... life is good - Peace!
Probably not the perfect offense for a pocket passer, but a pro style QB can run this offense. Eli Manning ran it well at Ole Miss, and one of Duke's record setting passers was a pro style QB who ran this offense well. The QB just has to be capable of reading the defense and use ALL the options at his disposal, including him running the ball.

What we don't know is whether it is he or the coaches that is limiting his running. If its the coaches....that seems to indicate we have nothing on the bench.

Same here... and all you mentioned is true but the play calling is still head scratching worthy. For example, me and others have been saying all year how Bentley is going to have to keep the ball a few times a game to keep all of the defense from crashing down on our RB. They finally did that in the 2nd half w two runs by Bentley that were big. The main point there being that all of us arm chair QB's see this all season but our coaches always seem behind the curve.

The previous week we finally started more men in motion and end arounds (fakes and or hand offs) and it worked. This weekend we only did it a couple of times. Went back to our predictable run game. We were ok only because Tennessee's D was thin and gassed in the 2nd half.

Lastly, our passing game has too many play calls that have guys running time consuming routes. We need a short/quick passing game sometimes (especially against teams that put lots of heat on the QB quickly).
Bentley gets an injury running the ball and all you ac qb's will be critizing about that. Lose him for the rest of the season and we are toast. Gotta be careful.

So everyones happy with that Roper offense?...lol...took a great defensive effort yesterday to get out of Knoxville with a.win against a terrible Vols team...if the defense doesnt hold at the end this board would be full of fire everyone posts...Muschamp can be successful here..but not.with Roper..USC is winning inspite of Roper not because of him
Seems like we always got to have a coach to ride. Saddle'em up.

Reactions: SCexpat38
Bentley gets an injury running the ball and all you ac qb's will be critizing about that. Lose him for the rest of the season and we are toast. Gotta be careful.
Not me. If we are going to run this style of offense THE QB HAS TO KEEP THE BALL every now and then or the DE and LB on that side will continue to crash down on the RB.

We are 5-2 with a depleted roster full of Fr and Soph's. Back to back wins over Tennessee who will fire their coach in his 5th year. I guess our program is being run pretty well after all.
Unfortunately they are STILL here but That's OK. At least we don't have to go our of our way to identify those who know absolutely nothing about football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT