ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the d we say against unc and Kentucky.

cocks4EVA_

Aug 13, 2015
We held two teams in both second halfs. We were swarming and were shutdown. We see flashes of an epic defense. It's just getting the players to buy in. Hoke is a secondary king, I'm excited and frustrated at the same time. If he gets us to show flashes of that bears d we will be fine.

I still believe 8-4 is a reachable goal. That's assuming we don't win against LSU or Texas am. Clemson is beatable, they will have no motivation when they fall from the top 25. 8-4 or 7-5 with a win over Clemson is pretty nice still.

Come on guys. Let's cheer on ye Gamecocks and help start this win streak. It begins with ucf.

Go cocks!!!

Reactions: spinrbait
We held two teams in both second halfs. We were swarming and were shutdown. We see flashes of an epic defense. It's just getting the players to buy in. Hoke is a secondary king, I'm excited and frustrated at the same time. If he gets us to show flashes of that bears d we will be fine.

I still believe 8-4 is a reachable goal. That's assuming we don't win against LSU or Texas am. Clemson is beatable, they will have no motivation when they fall from the top 25. 8-4 or 7-5 with a win over Clemson is pretty nice still.

Come on guys. Let's cheer on ye Gamecocks and help start this win streak. It begins with ucf.

Go cocks!!!
It's the same D that we all saw against both UNC and Kentucky. The first half performances should tell you all you need to know.

It's the same D that we all saw against both UNC and Kentucky. The first half performances should tell you all you need to know.
Yeah We hoped for a complete game... We got it... Just the first half ds complete,game

Georgia is an entirely different animal than UNC and Kentucky. Also, Kentucky was playing conservatively in the 2nd half against us because they were trying to protect a lead and wanted to try to win with field position and their defense because they didn't think Orth was going to be able to do anything.

Reactions: big9cock

Go cocks!!!

You obviously are fairly uneducated. UNC drug that defense up and down the field all night long. But UNCs own incompetence in the red zone was the only thing between our 17-13 win and a loss in the neighborhood of 34-17. But yes, optimism reigns with a good second half performance against that perennial juggernaut other wise known as the Kentucky Wildcats. UGA is a very good football team, unlike the first two opponents. 8-4,7-5? I don't know exactly what you are drinking, but I wish you would tell me what it is so I can rush to the store and buy a few cases. This bunch will over achieve to win 6 games. Maybe 5. I see 4. Citadel, UCF, and Vandy. And Vandy may be a struggle. They at least made UGA punt a few times.

Yes, it would be nice if we could play more QBs that would throw the ball right to our defenders like UNC since our players can't actually get close to covering anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT