ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the Head Swim Coach's office?

Or you can catch him practice either 6 am or 3 pm at the pool...

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sports/c-swim/mtt/mcgee_moody_323480.html
I don't think so.. I believe @PerchedOnRings has a young daughter who is swimming in High School and for USA Swimming....
Correct. We were leaving Sumter & thought about taking the chance to stop by the pool or office to meet the Coach. Voice mail full. I emailed, but no response. She's in 10th grade & already faster than some current USC Swimmers according to their posted times. She'll probably get offers from other schools that are historically better swimming schools, but she's had her heart set on being a Gamecock for years.

Last edited:
Top 15 national finish last year with best recruiting class in program history enrolled this fall.

This is while every school in D1 is dropping swimming program left and right...

Smaller schools like NAIA are pickup up swimming program...

If you want to see how South Carolina stacks up with the best... Come out to the meet on October 26th vs UNC or November 4 vs Auburn or January 20, 2018 vs Ga Tech....

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sports/c-swim/sched/scar-c-swim-sched.html

Correct. We were leaving Sumter & thought about taking the chance to stop by the pool or office to meet the Coach. Voice mail full. I emailed, but no response. She's in 10th grade & already faster than some current USC Swimmers according to their posted times. She'll probably get offers from other schools that are historically better swimming schools, but she's had her heart set on being a Gamecock for years.

Is she swimming in the 5A, 4A or 3A State meets this weekend?

Is she swimming in the 5A, 4A or 3A State meets this weekend?
We live in KY now. We were down for Arky game on front end of Fall Break & now in Knoxville for some hiking & game. Her high school practice just started. First meet is in Nov. KY High School State meet is in February. It's not broken down by class.

I just finished officiating the HS State meets for 5A, 4A & 3 A at Blatt Center... There were a bunch of great swimmers!

A young lady in 4A finished 2nd in the 100 Free and turned around and finished 1st in the 500 Free within 15 minutes time 5:03.03...

Moody wasn't there, but had a few walk ons and Freshman practicing before the HS State meet...

Best wishes to her, but Dad had better hurry if he wants to catch up with this coach. His record isn't sterling.

They have improved the facilities over the last couple of years, but they still need a new facility. Recruiting and teams have improved this past year.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT