ADVERTISEMENT

Which USC offensive players could start for A&M?

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
I'm talking about the ones who played Saturday, so Bailey and Deebo don't count. Some will say Bentley, but that's not true IMO. Mond is a player A&M specifically targeted because he fits the scheme they want to run.

So Hurst, maybe. Anyone else?

I'm talking about the ones who played Saturday, so Bailey and Deebo don't count. Some will say Bentley, but that's not true IMO. Mond is a player A&M specifically targeted because he fits the scheme they want to run.

So Hurst, maybe. Anyone else?

Hurst and Edwards for sure. Jake doesn't fit their system. Maybe Williams.

Reactions: DarkCock
Hurst and Edwards for sure. Jake doesn't fit their system. Maybe Williams.

A&M had some solid backs. He might get carries, but I doubt he would start. Edwards, maybe. Clearly Kirk is the best receiver on either team, but after that I can't say for certain who's the best.

Reactions: E-Cut_22
Maybe Edwards or Hurst and that's a big maybe . None of our Guys on both sides of the ball other than Shaq would make the third team at Bama or Clemson . In the words of James Hetfield "Sad but True".

Or'Tre and Shi wouldn't even start for us if Deebo and Googer hadn't been injured.
I get deebo, but Otre is the best big receiver we have, better than Edwards. You just don't know it right now. What? 7 catches and 3 td's? Googer? Has he ever caught a pass? Let alone a td?

I get deebo, but Otre is the best big receiver we have, better than Edwards. You just don't know it right now. What? 7 catches and 3 td's? Googer? Has he ever caught a pass? Let alone a td?
Not talking about potential. Or'Tre has a lot more of that. However, Googer is much better blocker at WR, which is important on screens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT