ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we finish with

kamikazedreamer

Dec 21, 2009
Who do we round out the class for 2018 with? How many can we count back to last year? What is the magic number? I see us hopefully getting Tindall, Sandidge, Vann, possibly Horn. Who am I missing?

Conway defensive end Raiqwon O'Neal says his major of graphic design is a major point to him in school selection does South Carolina even offer that?

Could be Rutgers for him since they offer it?

Jovaughn Gwyn, Guard, we are in top 3 with Duke and NC State, this kid is a stud, when is the last time we had a OL go to opening finals?

Athlon's SEC assistant coach speak on our line made up or not "being a bunch of Wake Forest kids", seems to be something this staff agrees with confirmed by action, we are trying to bring in a bunch of OL this class.

Last edited:
I am mostly hoping for defenders and OL (tindall, horn, sandidge, hollifield, wonnum, gwynn) I wouldn't be as upset if we didn't get Vann bc we seem to have some pretty good depth at WR.

** am also hoping our staff can perform a miracle and get Henry. Maybe sell it thst he can be our gem that XT is for clemson and the beginning of a friendly rivalry with XT

way too early to tell...if we win 8-9 games, the finish will be very strong...

Yep and you never know what team will tank, Auburn?, or the one I hope the most which really could have a bad season Tenn ? and coach could get the boot or seat become hotter and free up more possible players.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawcalcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT