ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you expect to win the College World Series?

Who do you expect to win the College World Series?

• Florida

• Mississippi State

• Oregon State

• Arkansas

• Texas

• Texas Tech

• North Carolina

• Washington

• Clemson

• Omaha is too close to the looming Yellowstone super volcano eruption for the WS to be completed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am surprised there aren't more Florida votes.
I would imagine some others are like me and are too disturbed by the 1-7 finish to the season, which is still pretty fresh, to trust them. I just don't see anyone beating Oregon State personally, but I voted volcano just to mix things up.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I think Florida. To win the World Series it’s an arms race. Florida can throw a ton of pitchers with talent. Not too many teams can say that. To win several games over a week and a half you need pitching. Florida has more than anyone else.

:D

Yanking the chain of Clemson fans..

If Carolina isn't in the CWS with them, then they would have a better chance winning...

0-4 vs Carolina in the winner's bracket....:D

Considering that overall they are 12-26 in 12 trips to Omaha, and we've only been there at the same time 3 times, I don't think our not being there increases their chances of doing better.

Arkansas is creeping up. Is it because you just played them and they scored 14? They have as good a chance as anyone, but I would put Oregon State, Florida, and maybe another ahead of them. Especially with their road record.

Arkansas is creeping up. Is it because you just played them and they scored 14? They have as good a chance as anyone, but I would put Oregon State, Florida, and maybe another ahead of them. Especially with their road record.

Arky was like 6-12 on the road. They won’t win it

Reactions: jbouton
I know a couple of players on Florida’s team so I hope for their sake they win. But at the same time I’d hate to see them go back to back. I like being the last program to win back to back CWS Titles. I actually think Arkansas could win it and not just because they beat us. Florida hasn’t looked that convincing up to this point. Anything can happen at the CWS.

I know a couple of players on Florida’s team so I hope for their sake they win. But at the same time I’d hate to see them go back to back. I like being the last program to win back to back CWS Titles. I actually think Arkansas could win it and not just because they beat us. Florida hasn’t looked that convincing up to this point. Anything can happen at the CWS.

Brady Singer is a really dominant pitcher for Florida . He and the child molester give Florida and Oregon State an advantage other teams don't have.

Reactions: Carolina4
Considering that overall they are 12-26 in 12 trips to Omaha, and we've only been there at the same time 3 times, I don't think our not being there increases their chances of doing better.

When you're in the catbird seat twice and only need to beat us once, it's fun to watch them meltdown like the wicked witch...

Like to see Arky win it , then we can say we lost to the CWS champs

I have no conference loyalty in this situation. I dont know the in's and out's of baseball recruiting but if it's anything like football or basketball I hope all three SEC teams lose their first two games. I'm sure we go head to head vs Florida on the recruiting trail.

Oregon St been smashing everybody . I picked OSU

OSU did the same thing last year until they had to play a team with a pulse. I don’t think the PAC top to bottom is all that, as OSU showed last year. They only lost something like 4 regular season games then never made it to the CWS. They’ll have to show me they are worth all the hype.

OSU did the same thing last year until they had to play a team with a pulse. I don’t think the PAC top to bottom is all that, as OSU showed last year. They only lost something like 4 regular season games then never made it to the CWS. They’ll have to show me they are worth all the hype.

Their ace got exposed as a child molester and left the team on the eve of the CWS.

Could absolutely care less. I will watch it with the same interest as I do the women's softball, which no doubt will be on MSESPN all weekend, or the WBB tournament. Only care to watch if USC is there, or to pull against Clemson. That is if they can ever get out of a sub regionals and ever sniff Omaha again

Could absolutely care less. I will watch it with the same interest as I do the women's softball, which no doubt will be on MSESPN all weekend, or the WBB tournament. Only care to watch if USC is there, or to pull against Clemson. That is if they can ever get out of a sub regionals and ever sniff Omaha again

This. I would almost rather watch SOCCER. Nah. Lmao

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT