ADVERTISEMENT

Who does this jerk write for?

Sterk never said that he saw people spitting or using the N-word. This guys article is totally bogus

He went a little too far when he publicly blamed the hostile atmosphere on South Carolina coach Dawn Staley. That was a violation of SEC policy, and the league fined him $25,000.

This is the first that I've heard about Sterk being fined by the conference. Has that been published anywhere on this forum?

Reactions: Thigh Man
He went a little too far when he publicly blamed the hostile atmosphere on South Carolina coach Dawn Staley. That was a violation of SEC policy, and the league fined him $25,000.

This is the first that I've heard about Sterk being fined by the conference. Has that been published anywhere on this forum?

*Just* happened. Of course it took nearly a month, and Dawn's lawsuit to get them to actually MOVE.........like they did against CFM in 1/10th of the time.

https://www.seccountry.com/missouri...ne-defamation-lawsuit-missouri-south-carolina

Shockingly they fined him about the same time of the lawsuit.

When Mizzou joined the SEC....I was happy with the choice. However...I remember reading a number of post from Big 12 rival fans that warned of Mizzou and their flakey antics. Well now I see what they were speaking of.

The people in high paid positions at Missouri seem the have less than admirable qualities. Their fans? Well, let's not even go there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT