ADVERTISEMENT

Who Else...

When I first saw his face, I thought the eyes/nose looked familiar...
main-qimg-2b258c8aa197c3044958ebf7a7cd5269-c

Then I saw his belly and thought "Luke, I ate your father...."

You would think the guy could have made at least a minimal effort to not be a total lard @ss. Not. Could sling it, though.

Think he actually had some pretty serious health issues going on and got up to like 500 lbs. Sounds like he’s been able to recover a little bit too.

He’s actually a pretty good story. He’s been losing a lot of weight. Lorenzen had almost eaten himself to death and was a prisoner in his own body. The guy had a bout with depression. Now, he is dieting and doing whatever exercise he can do to get back to some level of normalcy.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
He’s actually a pretty good story. He’s been losing a lot of weight. Lorenzen had almost eaten himself to death and was a prisoner in his own body. The guy had a bout with depression. Now, he is dieting and doing whatever exercise he can do to get back to some level of normalcy.
It'd be great to see him successfully complete a 180° turn-around and actually make to the super bowl!!

Reactions: Out of Conference
He was dangerous to play against. I’m sort of a paranoid fan...and I remember every year we played them I was so concerned about his ability to throw the ball so freaking far. I swear I recall people saying he could throw it the length of the field, though I never saw it, and it sounds ridiculous now. But man, it scared me to death. I don’t think he ever beat us though. Had some close games, though I remember beating the crap out of them in 2001 but for some reason he didn’t play. Think the QB they played instead was named Boyd. He was nowhere near the threat Lorenzen was. You have to be pretty good to make an NFL roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT