ADVERTISEMENT

Who here honestly thinks we'll win Saturday?

Im not very confident we will win being that its in Athens but I think its def going to be a lot closer than the 15-17 pt spread is.

We have beaten UGA more than UK in the last few years. 4-1. and UK 3-3.

We'll either beat them with a solid performance by Orth and the D, surprising most everyone, or we'll get utterly destroyed (by Chubb/Michel/Marshall/insert previously-unknown-that-we-always-seem-to-turn-into-a-Heisman-candidate). I keep going back and forth as to which I believe will happen.

Include me in the glass half full group.

Who honestly thought AR would lose to Toledo, or that the other Gamecocks would take Auburn to overtime. Anything can happen, which is one reason why people get so excited about these games.

Go Gamecocks!

Last edited:
Going back to the old days.... Well play them close but no cigar. Hard to beat Georgia in Athens even with the great talent we had a few years ago!

I absolutely think we will win, yes they have the running game, but so far their QB hasn't show much, hopefully we can figure out their offense before halftime.

Orth seems ready, road, new challenge, but I think this team will play hard for him,

Plenty of players not good enough for UGA from Georgia play with a chip.

It's like Buck Belue will tell you, if you ever lisiten to his show, South Carolina goes around and recruits Georgia's B list guys UGA wants late if the A list falls through and those kids can play sometimes better then the A list given how recruiting is

I'm going 27-24, Fry game winner

That spread is to get votes on South Carolina, because I'm sure it would be lopsided with a 10 point spread given the national perception at this point.

Probably the same people that thought we could beat them last year after TAMU kicked the shat out of us.

I certainly think we can. We play well against the Dawgs, and during this streak against them (last 5) I believe the only year we were favored was 2012, and that was close to a toss up.

I'd be surprised if it still isn't a game in the 4th quarter. Now, whethwer it turns our way or not . . . . .

i hope we win, but think we lose and cover the spread....spread seems a little high....i was thinkn more along the lines of 10pts not 17

Depends on which D shows up...I believe that Orth will do fine...We'll put up 21-28 points...how many we will allow is the question.

My heart says yes, my brain says no.

We have one WR and we ride him like a mule. I doubt he plays the whole season.

Phil Petty to Brian Scott = Perry Orth to Pharoh Cooper.

Quincy Carter. 21-10.

4-1.

It can happen. Yes. Do I believe it? Yes.

The heart of this team, not this boards perception of its talent, will be the difference.

Enough said.

Can we win? Yes. Are we likely to win? Probably not. Would a win be sweet? Absolutely!

We'll either beat them with a solid performance by Orth and the D, surprising most everyone, or we'll get utterly destroyed (by Chubb/Michel/Marshall/insert previously-unknown-that-we-always-seem-to-turn-into-a-Heisman-candidate). I keep going back and forth as to which I believe will happen.
Agree, but I'm leaning more towards getting waxed.

I think that if we keep it close, Elliott Frye just might win it. But....... I also think that Kentucky beats Florida and it might not be that close.

Winning this game would be the biggest upset we ever had, regardless of any point spreads.

If we play with intensity. If we go through motions like the 1st Half last week, we get embarrassed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT