ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your most hated Clemson player of all time?

FranktheDank

Apr 23, 2015
Let's get an offseason discussion going gamecocks. I'm curious as to who your most hated tiger of all time is and why. It's going to be a flame war no doubt, but try to keep it on topic:

For USC I'm going with Thompson. The glove and air Jordan sleeve on the left hand, the way he would be the first off the bench to try to make out with Shaw after every one of his TDs, throwing the ball into the stands after his "game winning 3 yard TD run" at UF this year, and his flop when he got sacked against Tenn this year. Nothing personal but all of those things just scream Choad.

Most respected: lattimore- no explanation needed

Reactions: erskine96
Nobody insulted Diane Thompson's character on here. You can be a good person and still be a Choad. I expect to see Andre Branch's name mentioned on here. I'm a diehard fan and I hated that guy

Reactions: erskine96
11-24.jpg
This and that crap ref

Fuller to Butler. After a furious 4th quarter rally.
That being said, both enjoyed solid NFL careers. We got beat by studs, but it still SUCKED!

Reactions: 4forcu
And the way Thompson made sure the cameras saw him pointing to the sky. That was pretty choad-ish. Nothing wrong with pointing to the sky, bit when u do it 7 times after a nice play, that screams "look at me". He was such a drama queen every time he did something well. The georgia game was when I really noticed this. He threw a TD, a nice pass I might add, and he pointed to the sky 13 times and came to the sideline flexing his muscles. Like he had just won the natty. Then when he threw that ball in the stands against Florida was just the iceing on the cake of how pathetic he is. Wow, u just beat a team with a losing record, what an accomplishment. Haha.
Have you thought about the fact Dylan is a Christian and he has said on interviews that he honors God every play but pointing to the skies at him to give him thanks and honor for giving him the chance to play? I've never seen a Clemson player do this. You're really low with that comment. Go back to TigerNet with the rest of those negative nancies.

Mods, please let this be the last comment and remove this thread. I'm getting tired of seeing Clemson fans get on this board and bash former and current players and coaches, and I'm sure others are tired of it too.

Have you thought about the fact Dylan is a Christian and he has said on interviews that he honors God every play but pointing to the skies at him to give him thanks and honor for giving him the chance to play? I've never seen a Clemson player do this. You're really low with that comment. Go back to TigerNet with the rest of those negative nancies.

Mods, please let this be the last comment and remove this thread. I'm getting tired of seeing Clemson fans get on this board and bash former and current players and coaches, and I'm sure others are tired of it too.
he needs to remove the "b" from his screen name and that about somes it up....pos

And the way Thompson made sure the cameras saw him pointing to the sky. That was pretty choad-ish. Nothing wrong with pointing to the sky, bit when u do it 7 times after a nice play, that screams "look at me". He was such a drama queen every time he did something well. The georgia game was when I really noticed this. He threw a TD, a nice pass I might add, and he pointed to the sky 13 times and came to the sideline flexing his muscles. Like he had just won the natty. Then when he threw that ball in the stands against Florida was just the iceing on the cake of how pathetic he is. Wow, u just beat a team with a losing record, what an accomplishment. Haha.

Does this site even have a mod. If so, are they even Gamecock fans? This is why there's no way I'd pay for insiders stuff here.

Like I said in my post, nothing wrong with pointing to the sky. I think its great and I wish Clemson players did it. But when u do it 9 times after every good play so u can make sure the camera is on u, that screams "look at me, I'm a special christian cuz I point to the sky". No need for the extra drama and attention he tried to bring to himself. Just point to the sky and move on like everyone else who does that. He's not the only one that points to the sky, but he's the only one that does it until the camera catches it.

Keith (before he became a muslim) Kelly is at the top of my list. Hard to believe that guy is now in law enforcement. Scary, actually.

Like I said in my post, nothing wrong with pointing to the sky. I think its great and I wish Clemson players did it. But when u do it 9 times after every good play so u can make sure the camera is on u, that screams "look at me, I'm a special christian cuz I point to the sky". No need for the extra drama and attention he tried to bring to himself. Just point to the sky and move on like everyone else who does that. He's not the only one that points to the sky, but he's the only one that does it until the camera catches it.
well i guess at least he didnt point to the sky 9 times

boydmoney.gif

Entertaining thread so far. Thanks to the posters for recognizing that it's a football message board and everything on here is for entertainment purposes only and for participating without whining about the tater that doesn't spread cheeks for Dylan Thompson

Bashing one of the best character players is a new low.....Its hilarious how desparate you taters are for attention.

Entertaining thread so far. Thanks to the posters for recognizing that it's a football message board and everything on here is for entertainment purposes only and for participating without whining about the tater that doesn't spread cheeks for Dylan Thompson

Eat #@$! Frank. How long would a thread like this last on TigerNet if started by a Gamecock taking shots at Tajh Boyd? Huh?

We either don't have any mods on this site or they just have no problems with taters taking big shots at some of our former student athletes.

well i guess at least he didnt point to the sky 9 times

boydmoney.gif

Your absolutely right. I can't stand that crap either. Just drop the ball and go celebrate with your team on the sideline. Just cuz someone plays for Clemson does not excuse them from acting like an idiot. But that's not exactly extending your arms up to the sky and tilting your head back like he was about to pass out from joy cuz he just made a big play. Still stupid though.

Reactions: FranktheDank
Hey mods. Wake TF up.

I'll be damned if I'm going to keep coming over here and reading posts from Clemson fans bashing our players and calling us idiots.

Reactions: FranktheDank
Its hilarious that u idiot gamecock fans would say thats pointing to the sky 9 times so the cameras would catch him doing it. Haha.
Did someone hit a nerve? No need for name calling little guy. Us idiot gamecock fans didn't start this thread but while we are on the subject of hated tigers here's one I'd like to hate but he makes me happy and laugh so often it's hard to hate him, Dabo. I mean yeah he had his rant about carolina and he is our rivals coach, but he is very comical on the side lines with his cheerleader jumping around kinda like a funny clown , and his wanting to just be one of the guys instead of a coach. Some of his comments like " Kyle Parker could start in the nfl" are just hilarious . Then there's the fact he let us win 5 out of the last 6 and 6 of last 8 so I struggle to actually hate dabo. How about you clemson fans, do you struggle to like your cheerleader coach?

Its hilarious that u idiot gamecock fans would say thats pointing to the sky 9 times so the cameras would catch him doing it. Haha.
no one said he was pointing to the sky....point was he was drawing attention to himself.....do i need to show the ones where he does the superman pose and the heisman pose.....that pose he did there was called "show me the money"......i wonder how much of that money hes seen

Eat #@$! Frank. How long would a thread like this last on TigerNet if started by a Gamecock taking shots at Tajh Boyd? Huh?

We either don't have any mods on this site or they just have no problems with taters taking big shots at some of our former student athletes.

If a gamecock started this thread on taternet I would simply answer the question, Diane Thompson. It would be Culliver or Swearinger but Thompson gets the nod because the other two guys actually had game. And I definitely wouldn't get butt hurt because a rival fan considered Tajh Boyd his most hated Tiger of all time. I would be surprised though because I think that there are too many more hate able guys to count but if you gave legit examples as to why I probably wouldn't agree but I would at least see where you're coming from.

Did someone hit a nerve? No need for name calling little guy. Us idiot gamecock fans didn't start this thread but while we are on the subject of hated tigers here's one I'd like to hate but he makes me happy and laugh so often it's hard to hate him, Dabo. I mean yeah he had his rant about carolina and he is our rivals coach, but he is very comical on the side lines with his cheerleader jumping around kinda like a funny clown , and his wanting to just be one of the guys instead of a coach. Some of his comments like " Kyle Parker could start in the nfl" are just hilarious . Then there's the fact he let us win 5 out of the last 6 and 6 of last 8 so I struggle to actually hate dabo. How about you clemson fans, do you struggle to like your cheerleader coach?

I never really hated any player. They're just kids playing a game. I really hated Dabo for his ugly little rant, but that has faded with all the butt whuppins he's absorbed since then. I hate the retard portion of the Clemson fan base. Then again I hate the retard portion of all fan bases. Never hate the kids.

Reactions: superflyby
Lots of sensitive folks on this board that tend to easily get their panties in a wad.

I can't really see though why anyone would pick DT of all Gamecocks to hate. I would've expected Tanneyhill or maybe Michael Roth

Whatever Clemsux player says, "we're gonna win the national title this year" before the season starts. Their's always one and no one ever calls him out on it. Of course no one calls the head coach out or anyone else up in tater town for that matter.

Whatever Clemsux player says, "we're gonna win the national title this year" before the season starts. Their's always one and no one ever calls him out on it. Of course no one calls the head coach out or anyone else up in tater town for that matter.

There were a lot of Gamecocks who said you were going to win a title before last year and the years before too.

I think you're forgetting a lot thrashings in Dung Valley. USC 33-7, Georgia 30-0, FSU 50-14, just to name a few. A 10 point win isn't the best performance by a QB there. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT