ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your "Who is that guy" player for this year

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
Let's look at players that may not have played much/at all last year; or are Fr.....DARK HORSE PLAYERS
I don't think Lewis or the Johnson kid transferring from Kansas are "dark horses." They are fairly proven commodities.

Who will we be talking abot this year on O & D...?

I will say Nunez on O: His wheels alone may move the sticks and salt away a game like UK or UT last year. I agree, that the D bled out badly; but we had the ball and a 2 score lead against UT with less than 2 mins left...and could not possess the ball and get the win. Maybe his wheels will move the sticks and kill the clock some for us in these type games this year.

I will say Green on D: This kid was aHUGE PICK UP for us, and he elected to RS. He has big time potential, and we need the depth at CB. I feel good about Lammons, Harris, McWilliams....I just thik that this kid has the chance to be a play-maker.

Dante Sawyer. Guy dominated at the US Army All Star game. I really believe this guy has superstar potential.

Well since we're just guessing, I'll say Shaq Davidson. Just because he was very highly rated out of H.S., nobody's talking about him, and his sister took blood from me earlier in the year.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
isaiah johnson will make the biggest impact.....we need a leader back there and now we have one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT