ADVERTISEMENT

Who was your celebrity crush back in the day?

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
Who was that one celebrity back in middle school or high school you couldn't get enough of? You'd go see a movie whether it was good or bad just because they were acting in it, or go to a concert just because they were performing, or watch a sporting event just because they were playing.

When I was in high school, I started out crushing on Natalie Portman(star wars was out) and then later after Pitates of the Caribbean came out I had a thing for Keira Knightley.

Reactions: redrogers
Couldn’t get enough of Jenna Jameson. She didn’t age well…
JENNA%2BJAMESON%2BNEWS%2BGOSSIP%2BBAR.jpg

I always kind of liked Molly Ringwold.

I liked the girl who played Maggie in The Last Starfighter…she had that girl-next-door vibe.

Reactions: caughtlookin
Who was that one celebrity back in middle school or high school you couldn't get enough of? You'd go see a movie whether it was good or bad just because they were acting in it, or go to a concert just because they were performing, or watch a sporting event just because they were playing.

When I was in high school, I started out crushing on Natalie Portman(star wars was out) and then later after Pitates of the Caribbean came out I had a thing for Keira Knightley.
So many, so little time, but if I’d have to pick an one-her “set of lips” would eat any man up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT