ADVERTISEMENT

Who y'all got, UGA or Mizzou?

I can tell you one thing, if this game is close I think one can almost count Missouri as a loss for us.

GA and not close.
Let's see, Missouri beat Tn-Martin and Wyoming before rallying to beat Purdue. Wyoming beat Wofford 17-14. Purdue lost to Northwestern who lost to Duke and to Akron.

I know that is a little complicated but UGA beats the dog mess out of Missouri.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It's like we saw with Ole Miss and Bama this weekend. Great overall team beats team with great O and no D by at least 3 TDS.

Derek Dooley

giphy.gif

Missouri may learn what not to do from watching our tape and given them more of a game.

Missouri may learn what not to do from watching our tape and given them more of a game.
I think they already know not to turn a tipped ball into a pick six or shank a punt before halftime that lengthens the lead of an opponent that's getting the ball first in the second half. But if Georgia wants to run over them by pushing their entire front seven back into the secondary, I don't think they will be able to do a thing about it unless they have the players to prevent it. It they have the players to prevent it, they'll probably beat us when the time comes.

Gone totally unnoticed and unspoken during their 'remarkable" run the last 8-9 games dating back to last year is that Mizou STILL has not beaten anybody with a winning record. Lock is good but seriously do you see Mizou's defense containing UGA's offense for more than a quarter?
Which quarter?

Its a 10:00 am start for UGA. I think the Tigers get them with a late TD. 31-30

I think you went the wrong way on the time change. It will feel like a 12 pm start for UGA, but start time is 11 am central. Still early and you run the risk of starting sluggish.

I think they already know not to turn a tipped ball into a pick six or shank a punt before halftime that lengthens the lead of an opponent that's getting the ball first in the second half. But if Georgia wants to run over them by pushing their entire front seven back into the secondary, I don't think they will be able to do a thing about it unless they have the players to prevent it. It they have the players to prevent it, they'll probably beat us when the time comes.

I was thinking more

1) Their paid PR or Media person will actually earn their money remind their players and prep before they talk to the media who they will be matched up against, (ie dont fire up Deandre Baker)

2) Maybe focus more of the game plan around who Baker is not covering, if we had gone to Edwards more instead of Deebo and used him as a decoy, who know.

I think Edwards is the better WR now and in the future, Deebo has the hype

3) Go for it when game is still in hand, we go for it, then we don't shank the punt, we did something similar against Clemson last year on the first drive if I recall.

4) Try and not make the first mistake and put yourself in a hole

5) I agree their Defense will get pushed around, but think they can learn from watching Georgia O in a non vanilla situation and also Offensively they can review what we did right and build upon

I was thinking more

1) Their paid PR or Media person will actually earn their money remind their players and prep before they talk to the media who they will be matched up against, (ie dont fire up Deandre Baker)

2) Maybe focus more of the game plan around who Baker is not covering, if we had gone to Edwards more instead of Deebo and used him as a decoy, who know.

I think Edwards is the better WR now and in the future, Deebo has the hype

3) Go for it when game is still in hand, we go for it, then we don't shank the punt, we did something similar against Clemson last year on the first drive if I recall.

4) Try and not make the first mistake and put yourself in a hole

5) I agree their Defense will get pushed around, but think they can learn from watching Georgia O in a non vanilla situation and also Offensively they can review what we did right and build upon
I'd rather they not find a way to beat Georgia, not that they are able anyway. But if they can beat Georgia, they won't be losing to us.

I think you went the wrong way on the time change. It will feel like a 12 pm start for UGA, but start time is 11 am central. Still early and you run the risk of starting sluggish.
Good gosh, Georgia has more talent in their pinky then Mizzou has on their entire team..easily a 3-4 td spread for Dawgs

I'd rather they not find a way to beat Georgia, not that they are able anyway. But if they can beat Georgia, they won't be losing to us.

I hope Georgia loses, i want back in the SEC East Race, I will worry about Missouri later, even if they beat UGA they will have more losses coming their way

Go play "Georgia ball" pound the rock early and often, hit them in the mouth, then go play action off the run(I swear y'all been doing play action off the run since Georgia was founded!) Hit Lock and his receivers as often as possible, above all get behind both of your lines and control the game (especially the o-line). To me it's not about playing keep away from their offense, it's about how tired can you get their defense by the 4th quarter, because when a defense gets worn out it has a demoralizing effect on a team, believe me, we've seen it time and again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT