ADVERTISEMENT

Who y'all got, UGA or Mizzou?

Folks, we need Missouri to win this game.
I understand where you are coming from. I think we need to beat Missouri more than we need for Missouri to win this game. We already know we're not as good as Georgia. If it turns out we also aren't as good as Missouri, that's trouble. I'm OK with Georgia softening them up for us since that is a risk we have already taken on. Let LSU and/or Auburn take out Georgia - if they are able.

I understand where you are coming from. I think we need to beat Missouri more than we need for Missouri to win this game. We already know we're not as good as Georgia. If it turns out we also aren't as good as Missouri, that's trouble. I'm OK with Georgia softening them up for us since that is a risk we have already taken on. Let LSU and/or Auburn take out Georgia - if they are able.

I'm just thinking 2012 SEC East scenario, here.

Reactions: Gradstudent
No one in the east will beat UGA, LSU and Auburn might have a chance but UK is your daddy now so no higher than 3rd for the Cocks!

No one in the east will beat UGA, LSU and Auburn might have a chance but UK is your daddy now so no higher than 3rd for the Cocks!
032615-fso-cbk-uk-tats.vadapt.620.high.70.jpg

We need 2 teams to knock 'em off.

Absolutely,

tenor.gif

But for us to at least get back in it mentally, it would be nice for UGA to get a early loss and pressure and us know our goals are still there to strive for was my point, before we go out and lay an egg in a game we should win.

I like the team still having something to play for and that would be amplified with a UGA loss and our win at Vandy, I will worry about # 2 loss later, with LSU and Auburn, they have some tougher games ahead

We are suppose to cancel the season right now per some posters

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Absolutely,

tenor.gif

But for us to at least get back in it mentally, it would be nice for UGA to get a early loss and pressure and us know our goals are still there to strive for was my point, before we go out and lay an egg in a game we should win.

I like the team still having something to play for and that would be amplified with a UGA loss and our win at Vandy, I will worry about # 2 loss later, with LSU and Auburn, they have some tougher games ahead

We are suppose to cancel the season right now per some posters
We're probably not going down and I would bet that Muschamp has your guys absolutely ready to play for anything and everything. You still have plenty to play for. Teams usually handle losses/ adversities much better than fanbases. Muschamp will have them focused on what's in front of them, not on UGA. One loss doesn't mean your season's over. I'm taking South Carolina to cover against a decent Vandy team.

Reactions: Gradstudent
Let's see, Missouri beat Tn-Martin and Wyoming before rallying to beat Purdue. Wyoming beat Wofford 17-14. Purdue lost to Northwestern who lost to Duke and to Akron.

I know that is a little complicated but UGA beats the dog mess out of Missouri.
It won’t be close. UGA will score as much as they want before deciding to put in reserves. Mizxou won’t score as much as we did. UGA will win by 30+.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT