ADVERTISEMENT

Who you got in this fight..

I think McGregor but I don't like him fighting at this weight.. Cowboy has the advantage in those terms... If McGregor don't get to him before round 4, I think the extra weight gets to him and Cowboy wins it by decision.. But I think McGregor catches him and knocks him out in Rd 3.

Come on now, McGregor has a new personal life coach in Tony Robbins, he wasn't going to lose.

I hope Stephen Thompson from Simpsonville can get back in the mix. He is #7 in that weight class now. He was the last to beat Masvidal, who might be McGregor’s next opponent.

Reactions: SCspur1
I think they is a lot of suckers out there paying for this stuff.
And a lot more will pay for another Mayweather fight. Suckers.

Love Cowboy but he’s old and done for . Khabid smashes Conor again if there’s a rematch . Khabid will take him down like he does everybody and beat him to a pulp . Lost all respect for Conor when he sucker punched that old man in the bar .

Love Cowboy but he’s old and done for . Khabid smashes Conor again if there’s a rematch . Khabid will take him down like he does everybody and beat him to a pulp . Lost all respect for Conor when he sucker punched that old man in the bar .

McGregor is a thug and a menace that shouldn't even be allowed in this country.

Reactions: ShadowWeasel
Not trying to be a jerk, but since you did it twice, it’s Khabib.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT